Search results

1. KING DRANZER

Eversolo DMP A-8 compared to Eversolo DMP A-6 ‘Master’

That be great if they could do that over firmware rollout.
  2. KING DRANZER

Eversolo DMP A-8 compared to Eversolo DMP A-6 ‘Master’

Does this have Crossover option on Analog outs so that We can use XLR out for Speakers while RCA out for Subs. I hope it does otherwise that be a major turn-down. It looks perfect otherwise.
  3. KING DRANZER

New Sony ES 8K AV Receiver Line STR-AZ7000ES STR-AZ5000ES STR-AZ3000ES STR-AZ1000ES

Has no one sent in a unit for review yet. Hmmmm....................
  4. KING DRANZER

KEF R6 meta Measurements and Review

I would seriously like to know the difference between R2 Meta and R6 Meta. How much difference is there. In dynamics imaging and accuracy. I guess Dynamics gonna take a huge hit. But how much difference is there.
  5. KING DRANZER

KEF R6 Meta R6 as LCR or 3 KEF R3 Meta

I will most probably be sealing the port on R3 Metas as they be too close to the wall. Or will it be fine to leave it open. They be placed at 6" away from wall at max. So should I seal them or leave them open. Let me know. They are going behind the screen. So that is the max I can distance them...
  6. KING DRANZER

KEF R6 meta Measurements and Review

R6 Meta is looking better than R3 Meta for HT. But costs a lot more. So yeah. Have to take that into consideration. Now wait is for KEF R2 Meta. Hope review of it drops soon. I guess very few are interested in it.
  7. KING DRANZER

KEF R6 Meta R6 as LCR or 3 KEF R3 Meta

Yes saw that. I am scratching my head between the three as well. I am in India and prices here are absolutely insane. KEF R3 used to sell for Rs.180,000($2,200) now the R3 Meta is selling for Rs.255,000($3,100) for pair. R6 Meta is Rs.215,000($2,620) and R2 Meta got no idea but should be like...
  8. KING DRANZER

My acoustically treated Home Theatre (updated)

Wouldn't that be negligible beyond a certain point. 2ft or 3ft is a lot of width. And the enclosure itself be flush mount to wall. Just asking.
  9. KING DRANZER

What would you recommend then. Should I stick to Q950. Will it not work in 24" wide 48"tall enclosure. Wouldn't it be similar to as installed flush with the wall.
  10. KING DRANZER

@sarumbear How are the KEF Ci3160LR speakers. Are they good. I am unable to decide between. Q950 and Ci3160LR. KEF R5 Meta and R6 Meta series is really expensive so cannot afford it. Prices(for reference for 1Pc each not pair) : KEF Q650C - $695 KEF Q950 - $1020 KEF R3 Meta - $1275 KEF Ci3160RL...
  11. KING DRANZER

Measurement of SMSL SA300 by Archimago.

From what I heard even though SA300 has dedicated "SUB" out. It is simply line out. Which means there is no crossover point being applied to either speaker terminals or the SUB out. So complete frequency range is being delivered to both. Which means you have to use L+R Line Input and then set...
  12. KING DRANZER

Best cheap USB-C headphone dongles?

Is Realtek DAC in Venture Electronics Avani any good.
  13. KING DRANZER

No point of having paid workaround as person who is going for under $10 dongle plans to do so to save some money. Why would he spend extra. Instead he could have got $20 Dongle right. Something like 7Hz 71. Nah man. Not gonna spend extra on Software.
  14. KING DRANZER

I plan to go for Apple dongle then. Yes I do use Android Devices. But it seems to be of higher quality and reliable. So yeah. And be using with PC too. So don't think it be an issue. And SONY XPERIA 1 II has really good 3.5mm output with enough juice to drive 150ohm headphones. So don't think it...
  15. KING DRANZER

Best budget DAC/amp Dongle?

Got old laptop as well. And plan to purchase Apple dongle and USB-A to C adapter. It will work fine.
  16. KING DRANZER

What is the best Dongle DAC available at or under $10 Am currently looking at: Venture Electronics Avani Venture Electronics Abigail Apple Dongle SAMSUNG Dongle Which of these is the best in performance and reliability. And are there any other recommendations.
  17. KING DRANZER

KEF R3 meta Measurements

@Nuyes Would it be better to seal the ports for Desktop Usage when set close to wall. And run a Subwoofer like Rythmik FVX12 with Low Pass set to 80Hz. And also what Gonna be good enough DAC + AMP combo at low end. Looking at something like Topping DX5 + Hypex NC252MP Amp. Will that work fine...
  18. KING DRANZER

The best Pro Class D + DSP amp Crown|QSC|Dynacord|Lab Gruppen|Powersoft

Guys which is the best 4ch Class D Pro amp with DSP features for eq, crossover and timing. Which is most neutral and transparent and lowest possible distortion. For 4-way speakers. Crown: DCi 4|1250 QSC: DCA 3422 Dynacord: IPX 10:4 Lab Gruppen: D40:4L Powersoft: Quattrocanali 2404
Top Bottom