Search results

1. T

Headphone recommendation for causal listening in office environment

I am looking for a closed back headphones for listening to music in a not very noisy office environment. IEMs are not an option because they make my tinnitus worse. Currently I have a Sennheiser Hd1 (momentum 2.0) with eq via Qudelix 5k but I don't like how they sound with and without ANC. They...
  2. T

TV voice clarity equalization for external speakers

Hi! My tv is connected to external speakers using the headphone out. It sounds better than the tv speakers. However, I have too issues: It is hard to understand the dialogues in movies due to how loud the background music and effects are in the mix. In soccer games it is annoying to hear the...
  3. T

Tinnitus suffers! Are still able to enjoy music? Do you go to concerts?

Hello. 5 months after the onset, thinks are getting a little bit better in terms of anxiety and quality of life. Induced by hearing loss above 4K hz. For long term tinnitus suffers: 1- are you still able to enjoy listening to music through the tinnitus buzzing sound? 2- do you go to concerts?
  4. T

Powered speakers for living room

Hello! Hope you can help me find a powered speaker for my living room. The listening position is 3m from speakers. The room is 17x17 untreated. Right now my equipment is: TV headphone jack to Motu M4 with FIR filters for room correction on linux minipc with Audioengine A5+ and SVS SB 1000 sub...
Top Bottom