Search results

1. T

Correcting for imperfect placement

I have a set of speakers sitting on a wide fireplace mantel, around 7" away from the front (irregular stone) wall. My speakers recommend 2' spacing, but the room just doesn't allow ideal placement. I have software room correction in place, but are there physical treatment solutions I should be...
  2. T

Genelec to streamer connections

Hi all, After collecting community feedback and reviewing too many spinoramas, talking to genelec, I've elected to build a stereo system with two Genelec 8361a's and a GLM kit. Now my question focuses on how to connect the speakers to my streamer to optimize quality. I intend to use a Yamaha...
  3. T

Working from the speakers backwards

I'm looking to put together the best sounding 2.1 system I can for my living room, with a maximum budget of 10K. The room is quite large, with vaulted ceilings, and I'll be listening from approximately 10' away. I'll primarily be using a streaming source such as Tidal. I've been reading...
  4. T

Balanced system purchase

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on my first real hifi system, and looking for general input on the components I'm planning to put together - especially where the budget is being well spent, and where it might be less effective. Yamaha WXC-50 streamer Ayre CODEX DAC Parasound Halo HINT 6...
Top Bottom