Search results

1. S

DAC with EQ for TV?

Hi, I recently bought the Edifier R2750DB. It's connected to my TV via TRS to RCA cable. I'd like to have more control over the sound by adding a DAC. And use toslink out from TV to toslink input on the DAC and from DAC to speaker via RCA. So I was browsing the web for a DAC that has EQ setting...
  2. S

Looking for my next set of bookshelf/monitor active speakers

Hi everyone, I've had my M-Audio AV40 for over 8 years and last week it started playing up. When I turn on the speaker it makes a loud buzzing sound that can't be adjusted by volume control. Here's the link to the video I recorded while playing music on my TV. I opened the active speaker to...
  3. S

Do I need a DAC/ AMP for Primo EM272 mic?

Hi all, I'm going to buy the EM272 mic capsules to connect to my smartphone. The mic requires 5v power to operate but I'm not sure if my phone (LG G8 thinq with quad dac) can provide 5v power to run the mic over it's 3.5mm jack. Here's the mic datasheet...
  4. S

Measuring/recording headphone sound. What mic to use?

Hi, I've been a long-time visitor of this forum but never posted anything before. This is my first post. I've read a lot about measuring headphone FR using different gears such as GRAS. I was thinking about recording the audio of my headphone instead (not to be confused with FR measuring which...
Top Bottom