Search results

1. S

GR Research Klipsch RP-600M Upgrade Review (speaker)

Fair enough, I just use an eq. Serves the same purpose.
  2. S

GR Research Klipsch RP-600M Upgrade Review (speaker)

It boggles my mind that folks would pay to upgrade any speaker in this price range. EQ and call it a day.
  3. S

First turntable - any suggestions?

You're entitled to your opinion on what's helpful, just as I am. I was honestly trying to give the poster good advice. Vinyl is over priced snake oil at this point.
  4. S

I'm interested in lots of things. And I ask questions and take advice from folks that have experience in my interests. A decision that you're interested isn't a decision to buy and I was honestly giving him what I feel is good advice. Isn't that what forums are for, to share experience and...
  5. S

It's not difficult at all. Have I been disrespectful by offering what I think is solid advice when it comes to the best sound for the money? Am I not allowed to attempt to help folks?
  6. S

What exactly is a digital system? Last I checked sound waves are analog... I prefer the cleanest, best source for my analog system. When I got my first cd player, I think it was 84, I never looked back.
  7. S

To each his own. I came up on 8 track, cassette, vinyl, and reel to reel here. Never going back.
  8. S

I'm not attacking, just trying to save the guy from what I think is a bad purchase. Spend the money on better sound, not worse...
  9. S

Come on hoooopaaa, you really think a turntable is a wise buy nowadays?
  10. S

I suggest you don't buy one. Good luck.
  11. S

I've owned speakers by.....

JBL Polk Pyle Fosgate Infinity Pioneer Klipsch Sony Design Acoustics
  12. S

Klipsch The Fives Powered Bookshelf Speaker Review

You're right it was somewhat condescending. But I also tried to give you some feedback that you may find helpful even though I thought asking someone for their 3 band eq settings was ridiculous.
  13. S

Fair enough. I guess I cant Imagine it's hard to set a 3 band. Good luck.
  14. S

It's a 3 band eq man. How much help can someone give you with that? I haven't used optical or usb yet here. I can tell you hdmi arc and bluetooth sound great. I can also say moving them away from the wall will help with the bass response.
  15. S

I bought a set. Loud, clean, and the bass is out of this world for a speaker of this size. Literally shocking to me. I don't have any experience with any other powered speaker except for 2 edifier speakers that I sent back. One was a 1280 and the other was their smaller wifi model, don't...
  16. S

is this space/place enough for removing heat from nad m33 or it will over heat?

Just read through some of his stuff. I'm actually wondering if he's mentally ill or yanking our chains for entertainment...
  17. S

Honestly man, buying a 6000 dollar amp while renting seems ridiculous. But I don't know you or your circumstances. What I do know is that's an overpriced piece of equipment and you could most likely get similar results for under a grand. Good luck to you.
  18. S

No, no. He can't risk his 6000 dollar amp in his rented basement :) I already tried to help him blow it up....
Top Bottom