Search results

1. Noodles

Choosing a closed back headphone (+poll)

I finally stumbled upon a fairly well tuned Hifiman Arya Stealth and i think i am set for open back for the near future. Not quite satisfied with my current choice of closed backs (need to have one otherwise wife complains) and will probably be expanding my collection... I've narrowed down my...
  2. Noodles

[EU] WTS: Focal Clear Professional

After nearly a year of owning them, i find myself seldom reaching for the Clear ... i much prefer the sound of my modded Beyer T5 or my AT W900. So i decided i want to sell my Clears and get something more ... fun instead. Comes with everything original. Current pads are slightly worn in, but...
  3. Noodles

XMOS driver settings for no cutoff/delay

I was contemplating on creating a "tutorial" of sorts for all XMOS drivers on devices that have a cutoff -- latency between the start of a sound and the dac "reacting" and actually playing said sound... So here it is: XMOS drivers use a control panel not unlike this: Usually the "Options"...
  4. Noodles

Advice for Audio interface with SPDIF in/out

Sooo i am going to upgrade my desktop mic to an XLR one (currently using an USB one) and i need to be able to have a SPDIF out on the interface (SPDIF in is also welcome). Requirements: TRS/XLR outs SPDIF out Decent DA/AD conversion Small-ish form factor (no rack stuff) good price/performance...
  5. Noodles

Focal Radiance

So, i decided to exchange my Denon D9200 for a Focal Radiance. I know it's not a "fair" deal but the D9200 did not seal properly (they are sorta semi-open due to their pad retention design) and i wanted something more isolating. In any case i did not expect what i got in return. These are not...
  6. Noodles

Denon AH-D9200 musings

So i replaced my Aeon 2 Closed with a Denon 9200 a few days ago because i used to own a D7200 and i got a good deal on the D9200. Quick checking online and most "impressions" on the 9200 are on snake oil sites like head-fi and online publications, but it doesn't seem anyone with anything close...
  7. Noodles

Dirty USB shenanigans

So, i thought i'd start this to see people's opinions on dirty usb signal issues. I had a few run-ins with several dacs over the past years where my PC hardware has not really changed. I've had a few SMSL dacs, some topping dacs and now i got the USB converter (d10s) and an RME ADI-2 DAC. I've...
  8. Noodles

SOLD!!!FS: (EU) Dan Clark Audio (Mr. Speakers) Aeon 2 ClosedSOLD!!!

Selling my Aeon 2 Closed as i want to replace it with something warmer sounding overall - already have HD800 for neutrality. Comes with everything original in the box, cable, filters, manuals etc. Additional stuff: Dekoni Fenestrated Sheepskin pads. 2.5mm silver plated cable. Hart audio cable...
  9. Noodles

Sold: Vokyl Erupt

Selling a Vokyl Erupt. You've seen the reviews. Comes stock. You will likely need a pad swap and possibly cable. I can include my broken Hart audio cable, but you need to fix one of the connectors. Ask is €150 - shipping covered if near Netherlands.
  10. Noodles

Sold: Onkyo H900M

Selling a once used Onkyo H900M headphone. It comes in original packaging and cables. Selling them because my noggin is too big and they are not comfortable for me. They are nothing fancy, but have pretty decent sound. Ask is €120 - shipping included if it's not too far away from the Netherlands.
  11. Noodles

(SOLD) Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro

Selling my Beyers since i don't use them any longer. They come with 2 extra ear pads and 2 extra cables. Asking for 250 euro including shipping (if within EU). Will ship to anywhere, but europe is preferred.
  12. Noodles

SOLD: SMSL SU-8 and SMSL M9

Got an SMSL SU-8 v1.2 and an SMSL M9 for sale. The M9 is a bit of a weird one, you should watch the review HERE to see the quirk it has and if it will bother you. 150 Euro with shipping for each Will ship to anywhere with a strong preference for EU
  13. Noodles

Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro

Selling my trusty Beyers because they not that comfortable for me... As my secondary cans i would love to get something different that disappears on my head. Got an additional cable + 2 additional Dekoni pads Would prefer to send to EU Wishing for ~290 euro or best offer
  14. Noodles

SOLD

Buying a Monoprice 788, preferably from the EU PM if you are interested
  15. Noodles

SOLD

Selling my JDS Labs Atom amp, includes euro brick and not in original packaging. Used about 2 months. SOLD
  16. Noodles

SOLD

Selling a practically new Fostex TR-X00 € 350 for the Fostex or best offer Includes shipping to Europe PM if interested.
  17. Noodles

SOLD

Selling a 1 month used SMSL SU-8 v1.2 Price is € 150 with shipping to Europe. PM if interested
Top Bottom