Search results

1. J

SOLD!!!: Revel M16 PairSOLD!!!

Very little use. Mint condition. $650 for the pair, shipping included (USA).
  2. J

Speakers That “Sound Good” at Lower Volumes

I recently upgraded my speakers to a lauded model on this site (Revel M16), and I can hear and understand the virtues of it. However, they seem to lack an element that really shined on the previous model that filled their place. They only start to have the necessary presence when the volume is...
  3. J

How Important is Sheer Amplifier Power?

I am a novice when it comes to technical audio questions. This is not my field of study. I am just a fan/enthusiast. Most of the following commentary is also completely subjective. With that disclaimer I want to ask the following question. Is there something about brute force amplifier power...
  4. J

Topping D10 Random Popping/Distortion New Windows 10 Install

I really like the D10. Previously in this laptop setup it has performed fine (as long as I have a powered usb hub installed). I also have it in another PC setup and it performs flawlessly there with no problems. I reinstalled Windows 10 on the laptop today for another technical reason and all...
  5. J

Multiple Audio Devices at Once - Windows 10

What is the best way to enable simultaneous playback of 2 or more audio devices at once in Windows 10. I'm guessing this is possible, but the settings are awkward.
  6. J

Integra DTM-40.7: Stereo Swiss Army Knife

I want to point out a device that I have been very happy with. I was looking for a stereo receiver or integrated amplifier to use in my unique living room gaming/media/music PC setup. I considered AV receivers, but I just wanted to run a stereo setup. I wanted augmented functionality via...
Top Bottom