Search results

1. G

Which multichannel music upmixer do you like ?

Each brand has his own, DTS has its NEO... I'm already have tested those but very curious about your experiences.
  2. G

Anyone could bring a clear explanation about bits/headroom in modern AVRs??

It seems clear that some bits are needed for bass management when LFE channel is present and source is 16bits. Another bunch of bit is required to get headroom for RoomEQ gains, precision and filters. And maybe another set to digital volume control Source is usually 16-24 bits integer. Dsps...
  3. G

Which AVRs models have been purposed (or planned to) to Amirm for a review but still in the queue ?

Just trying to guess which AVR models we could see reviewed in the next months...
  4. G

How useful is a 2v/4v measure for an AVR preout ?

I'm just really confused about this. This is still the best site I've found to help audio consumers-enthusiast in order to take better purchasing decisions regarding to audio "fidelity" from electronics point of view. And at the same time aiming to those products/builders which fail in...
  5. G

Dirac > Audyssey XT32 ... Sure, Always?

I know, I know ... Dirac is more updated and more customizable. The company is also developing a new add-on to implement bass management replacing the AVRs one. Audyssey, on the other hand, due to its app have added a certain customization level. But at the end of the day what really matter...
  6. G

Which THD/Sinad/IMD numbers would you consider transparent enough for your room/ears/preferences ?

Firstly I apologise due my very limited knowledge about some technical aspects. I've read a good bunch of threads, articles, reviews, papers... As far as I'm able to understand one of the highest sources of THD comes from a combination of a poorly designed amplifier with a speaker setup (or...
Top Bottom