Search results

1. Scrufboy

Aiyima A07 PRO

Just as the title says... https://www.aiyima.com/collections/power-amplfiier/products/aiyima-a07-pro?variant=44096992510228 A07 PRO TPA3255 Bluetooth Power Amplifier Chipset: TPA3255+NE5532+QCC304X Bluetooth: Version 5.2 Bluetooth support: 16-24bit 44.1-48khz Supported format...
  2. Scrufboy

Those pesky, crappy RCA sockets!

I had this mediabridge ultra subwoofer cable attached to my Aiyima A3001 Sub Amp. I had heard crunching before. The mediabridge had the twisty type of connector that destroys these cheap drop in crap sockets if you're not careful. Well, I broke the socket trying to remove the cable. So I...
  3. Scrufboy

Power Supplies and multiple Aiyima Amplifiers.

OK gang... I'm back and I am totally unwilling to blow stuff up! In speaking to an older audio engineer from AUS. He told me that I could run both my Aiyima A07 and my Aiyima A3001 sub amp from the same power supply. He said something about quantum coupling that both made sense and...
  4. Scrufboy

An experiment in cognitive dissonance.

Accepting a challenge from a Reddit user. Q: Why, if this photo only shows components on display and does not show implementation or application of said components, are people freaking out and lambasting me on the DIY Audio Reddit about electrical safety? Claiming I'm being cavalier, foolish...
  5. Scrufboy

What the current Aiyima A07 actually needs.

Been talking with a friend about this unit in it's current state. As Aiyima have asked what can they do, implement or change for the manufacturing a "Pro" version... We still have to address our existing units. As I've read, heat can be a big deal with this A07. Causing the lifespan to be...
  6. Scrufboy

Aiyima refuses to replace failed PSU [Now Resolved]

I bought the PSU that Aiyima recommends on their sales page for the A07 amplifier. It arrived, I hooked it up and it worked great for 3 days. Then, when I moved it to a different outlet. It just stopped. No smell, no smoke. I am running a 100 watt Sony subwoofer and 2 KEF LS50...
Top Bottom