Search results

1. R

SOLD!!!FS: Khadas Tone Board w/ Aluminum CaseSOLD!!!

Hello, I'm putting up my Tone Board with the matching Aluminum Case up for sale. Comes with USB-C cable and whatever else came with the original box. Asking $70 shipped.
  2. R

FS: Topping D50

Hello, Time to put my workhorse D50 up for sale. Used since 2018, but is in very good condition and works without issue. Comes with an extra linear power supply AC adapter. Asking $160 shipped
  3. R

FS: JDS Labs Objective2 Amp

Hello, I've had this O2 Amp since 2018, but it's time to go in another direction. Very Good condition, please take a look at the pictures. Asking $75 Shipped
  4. R

FS: Massdrop THX AAA 789

Hello, I purchased this amp and have used it since 2018, but I think it's time to go a different direction. I don't have the box and bag for it, just the amp, AC Adapter, and AC Adapter power cord. The amp has a few scratches on it since I have moved with it. Works without issue. Hopefully...
  5. R

Any chance we'll have reviews of "gaming" DAC / Amps?

As an example, the Mayflower ARC Mk2. Basically a DAC / Amp with provisions for both output and input, to feed powered speakers or a headphone amp with a line out, headphones via a headphone amp, and a mic in.
  6. R

FS: Massdrop THX AAA 789

Mint Condition. Works Perfectly. Includes Power Adapter and Documentation $350 + shipping + fees or best offer Shipping to CONUS or Canada
  7. R

Not a FS post, but a deal available on Drop for anyone interested

https://drop.com/buy/sony-wh-1000xm3-sennheiser-hd-6xx-headphone-bundle#overview Best ANC headphone for noise cancelling on the market + venerable favorite in the Budget Audiophile space for 400 buckaroos.
  8. R

FS: Topping D50 DAC

Used D50. This is a standalone DAC and will require an amp for best results. You can play into headphones directly with a RCA to 3.5mm converter cable, but the output impedance will be pretty high. Only used in an office environment. $150 US or Best Offer Shipped CONUS or Canada
  9. R

Has anyone ever heard of the RSA SR-71B

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/ray-samuels-audio-sr-71b-fully-balanced-portable-headphone-amp-playback-60/ Portable and balanced?
  10. R

Simple DAC advice requested for a niche use case (Optical In, can decode Dolby Digital & DTS)

Basically looking for a good measuring simple DAC that takes optical input (from a TV) and outputs line-level analog audio (either RCA L/R or 3.5mm stereo mini). This DAC must be able to decode DD and DTS. Has ASR measured such a device? (@amirm)
  11. R

What is Vrms for Mobo Audio?

More specifically, on the modern Realte ALC1220 chipsets, what is Vrms for motherboard line out at max digital volume? 1V?
  12. R

Motherboard SPDIF vs Topping D10 (or other USB bridge) SPDIF?

Are there measured performance benefits between today's latest and greatest mobo SPDIF out vs. something like a D10?
  13. R

Advantages of USB -> coax / toslink -> DAC vs. USB -> DAC

I've seen some setups utilizing a digital to digital converter then connecting to a DAC. Is there any particular reason (besides DAC not accepting USB) to do such a setup?
  14. R

Portable AK DAC Recommendations?

Requirements: AK Chip 5V Input or Battery Powered (Or Both) Display would be nice Supports DSD Balanced Out nice but not necessary 2V RMS preferred RCA out preferred Measures well
  15. R

Fully Portable Amp that measures better than Objective2?

As the title says, anything measure better than the O2 as well as having lower output impedance?
  16. R

Internet Direct Brands (ID): Ascend Acoustics, Chane, Philharmonic Audio, Wavecrest Audio, SVS

Does anyone on these forums own a pair or set of these Internet Direct speaker brands? If so, please share your comments!
  17. R

Waiting for discussions and reviews / measurements about the Monolith THX Desktop DAC / Amp

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=24459 Any timeframes?
  18. R

How to interpret SINAD numbers of separate DAC + Amp combos

Let's say I have a SINAD of a DAC and a SINAD of an Amp. When comparing combos, should I look at Avg(SINAD_1, SINAD_2) or Min(SINAD_1, SINAD_2) as a more representative number of the performance of the combination?
  19. R

Need a bang for the buck Amplifier to pair with a Topping D10

The Topping D10 does such a good job as a budget DAC, are their any amplifiers that are similar bang for the buck performers?
Top Bottom