• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Waiting for discussions and reviews / measurements about the Monolith THX Desktop DAC / Amp

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It is supposed to get here tomorrow but monoprice used the same awful carrier as in the past that delivers to wrong address. I sent them a message and just got an automated response. The neighbor read me the riot act if they deliver to them again (we live in remote area so folks don't like to be bothered by others). So we will see.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
It is supposed to get here tomorrow but monoprice used the same awful carrier as in the past that delivers to wrong address. I sent them a message and just got an automated response. The neighbor read me the riot act if they deliver to them again (we live in remote area so folks don't like to be bothered by others). So we will see.
Do you want me to ‘deal ‘ with them? Or you could charm them with amirs special kebab...

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I couldn't get you to pull weeds when you were here and now you are volunteering for this? Are you feeling well Thomas?
Smoothing things over after you’ve gone upsetting folks , it’s what I do. I left those weeds for you so you could at least claim to of worked one proper day in ya life.

Top Bottom