Search results

1. H

Questions about Dirac ART and Front Speaker choices (Revel F206 or F208)

I am on the verge of purchasing either the Revel F208 or F206 for new front channels. I plan to run Dirac ART when it becomes available. In addition to the new front speakers, I plan to run two Rythmik E15HP2 subwoofers in the front corners of the room. Room Dimensions: 21'x19' with a Cathedral...
  2. H

Wood veneer to match Revel high gloss walnut speakers

Greetings My wife and I are building a new house and I am planning a new Audio/HT set-up. The main speakers will be Revel F208 (special thanks to to all the reviews/comments on this site) and I am looking for recommendations for a wood veneer to match the high gloss walnut. My idea is get the...
  3. H

RCA or XLR Cable recommendation?

I am in the process of designing a new home and the current plan is for fairly long run (30ft+) from a Denon AVR (RCA pre-out) to Rythmik subwoofer. The Rythmik has both RCA and XLR inputs. Is there any electrical advantage to going with XLR for this installation? Thanks for any comments!
  4. H

Any recommendations for a Wi-Fi/Remote controlled speaker selector

Greetings I currently use a Niles MSA-10 which is a manual select 10 channel speaker selector with Impedance matching. I was wondering if anyone knows about a similar product that would be selectable via remote control or wifi. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Top Bottom