Search results

1. T

A question may involve reverse engineering of sounds.

I am not an expert and don't know how to describe this appropriately. For example,If I EQ a sound,this can change frequency response and distortion of sounds. Let's consider this,if I just have two or more sound samples which are results of an EQ effect,we can call them altered samples,and an...
  2. T

A bit of thought about future AI technology related to music

In the future,we may discover that : AI technology like mechine learning can be used to recongnize the pattern of music reproduced by a HIFI system.If such a thing happens,we can distinguish different HIFI systems or classify HIFI systems by AI.Then,AI knows more than us,more deeply,probably AI...
  3. T

Is resonance common in HIFI system?

My subwoofer produces 32-130hz soundwave and it makes the speakers resonant. I didn't realize that at first. I touched the speakers and found it vibrated stronger when I turn the subwoofer on. Is it common? So The speakers makes much more low-frequency sound when the subwoofer is on. BUT I...
  4. T

Some subjective thoughts about Hiby MSEB

Because English is not my first language,I hope you can understand it. To me, low means frequency under 150hz, mid means 150hz to 5khz, high means 5khz to 10khz, extreme high means 10khz above. Mseb has 10 options. 1. Overall Temperature : this option increases low and a part of mid( maybe below...
  5. T

Hiby MSEB is helpful

I think this audio effect is helpful for us to learn to describe the certain sound signature. It can be beneficial for discussion.
  6. T

Question about Psychoacoustics : purpose of Psychoacoustics

Since English is not my first language, I hope you can understand. I saw a bird walking on the ground, and it inspired me. If the gravity increases and the bird can not fly with its wings, then we may get a conclusion that wings are something that protect themselves from being damaged by other...
  7. T

Gussing formula of jitter

Since English is not my first language, hope you can understand. I think jitter has the simplest formula like this: jitter=j+f(data,temperature)+factorsA(I don't know) j is an initial fix value which determined by your audio system.Generally if your...
  8. T

What type of person are you?

Since English is not my first language, I hope you can understand. Which audio has better sound quality? Ear-Fi = I can judge from my ears. Sci-Fi = I can judge from measurements. Eye-Fi = I can judge from spectrum with my 4K Displayer and my eyes. EDIT Just kidding don't take it seriously and...
  9. T

Frequency response can not explain something, but at least, is not useless.

Since English is not my native language,hope you can understand. There is a test I took recently on this website http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/ This website can generate certain tone to test headphones. Then I tried to listen 100hz sine wave 's sound on this website with two pairs of...
Top Bottom