Search results

1. 1231rq32r1qw32r

Lots and lots of IO needed.

Hello everyone! This topic may not be suited to ASR, but I respect the feedback from people here more than that of other forums. To cut to the chase, I run a small recoding studio. I hate patchbays. I would like all my gear connected at once and I would manage the IO and routing via software...
  2. 1231rq32r1qw32r

Voxengo R8brain Resampler

Hello everyone! I was delighted to find out that Voxengo’s R8brain resampler is now available for MacOS. Very high quality resampler, good interface, no nonsense. I’ve waited years for this on MacOS. Anyone else using it? (I’ll add here that I use it for downsamping final products, I’m not...
  3. 1231rq32r1qw32r

Is Dithering Ever Needed?

Can anyone hear the difference between dithered and un dithered audio under normal listening conditions? Can anyone hear the difference between different dithering / noise shaping types? I’m wondering if dithering is ever needed at all.
  4. 1231rq32r1qw32r

Stereo Recording Recommendation Needed

Hello everyone! I have a bit of an odd requirement here. I've recently ripped the computer out of my music studio, everything is now sequenced by hardware and controlled via a small analogue mixer. However, I now need a small ADC to record the stereo master of the mixer. I don't care about...
  5. 1231rq32r1qw32r

Genelec 8341 AP

Hello everyone! I'm a new member here so I'll do a little introduction first. I'm a huge music enthusiast, I run a modest production studio and have a keen interest in electronic music production (lots of old vintage synths in here). My current system is a pair of Yamaha HS7 and a single...
Top Bottom