Search results

1. Galke6

Qudelix 5K can use in turntable on this path?

If possible use my qudelix 5k as eq or amp? I want to use this device for EQ my AT-LP120 turntable but I don't how if this works on the way I'm thinking to do (turntable > RCA with USB C > Qudelix 5k > my headphones, or turntable > RCA with 3.5mm > Apple doogle> Qudelix 5k> My headphones)
  2. Galke6

Looking for a DAC/Amp for Aeon RT

Like the the title says I'm looking a dac/amp or just a combo to pair with my Aeon RT Closed I've been using a dongle Hidizs S9 but It can't power them enought so I'm looking for good options, my actual budget is 200 USD My options are DX3 Pro L30 II/E30 combo A little question It's possible to...
  3. Galke6

Best closed back headphones for under 700 USD

Currently, I want a bit step above to my Hifiman Sundaras, not exactly that but I want a closed headphones which have the same quality sound, I want one that isolates the sound well, with balance sounds and with good spatial effects My primary usage are for music (80%) and FPS games (20%) I...
  4. Galke6

Looking for an DAC/AMP for planar magnetic headphones and questions about that

Hello everyone, I new on this world of the audio, I have my new Hifiman Sundara and sounds pretty good! but in my PC I sense sounds without much detail with distorsion in 50-60% of volume and notable noise , is an SoundBlaster ZxR and I search a good dac/amp for drive this headphones, I've read...
Top Bottom