Search results

1. Cuniberti

Mark Levinson "Digital makes people sick"

This interview made my head explode. There are lots of red flags, but I'm interested in anyone's experience with this C-wave tech.
  2. Cuniberti

Danny's ASR "Will you ACCEPT my Challenge?!"

He starts by insulting ASR members and then poses a so-call listening challenge. I downloaded the three files and imported them into Pro Tools to listen to and analyze. Track (A) is 44.1k / 16 Bit.aif file - CD Rip _ I guess this is the "control" sample. Tracks B & C are recordings of a...
  3. Cuniberti

Power cable tech talk and a little help for Amir at Audio Science Review

I stand corrected: I believe in the scientific method.
  4. Cuniberti

Most of us here believe in science. That is, there are things we can measure that we can't hear.
  5. Cuniberti

One of Danny's comments in the comments section of his video was, "Amir took measurements on my cables and claimed a 20dB drop in noise compared to his other cable, and that was using them as an interconnect." What is he referring to?
  6. Cuniberti

In this case, Danny's claim is his cables lower noise. But that can be measured. However, unlike his speaker measurements, Danny doesn't show us the results. He then jumps to the conclusion that lower noise will improve the audio presentation. The fact that all this "noise" is beyond our...
  7. Cuniberti

Mytek AMP+ Review (Stereo Amplifier)

If the implication is you can't mix in ATMOS on a Neve, you are correct. However, a significant number of Wilson's catalog mixing was recorded on Neve consoles.
  8. Cuniberti

Mytek AMP+ Review (Stereo Amplifier)

In the 1970s' Rupert Neve built hundreds of recording consoles for the most prominent recording studios in the world. No test equipment was available to analyze his designs as we have today. Instead, Rubert used his ears, knowledge, and experience to build arguably one of the best-sounding...
  9. Cuniberti

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

What a refreshing and professional response.
  10. Cuniberti

Akai GX-620 Reel to Reel Tape Deck Measurements

Without proper playback, recording, and head azimuth alignments, there is no way this tape recorded will perform anywhere near spec. To do this would require experience, an MRL playback alignment tape, dual trace scope, a multi-tone generator, a manual, and the proper tools. Maybe take it to...
  11. Cuniberti

dbx 1231 Graphic EQ Review

I saw many of these EQs in small venues to EQ the stage monitors or the house speaker system. I believe that's what they are designed for, not a home "Hi-Fi" system.
  12. Cuniberti

Can't we all just get along?

Is Jay Larry, or Curly? That's what I want to know.
  13. Cuniberti

As someone with feet in both camps, this is a positive sign. ABX blind testing followed by measurements to support any post-blind test claims would be ideal for me.
  14. Cuniberti

OK, I can accept that answer and assume Danny doesn't know that.
  15. Cuniberti

Was the power cable being tested plugged into anything? If not why? Why in the hell wouldn't you want to listen to both speakers in a listening test? How is he wrong about Klippel measurements? I want to believe that ASR is doing the objective work I seek.
  16. Cuniberti

I would love to read a respectful response to Danny's statements and allegations from ASR. I'm not interested in a pissin' match from forum members.
  17. Cuniberti

AudioQuest NRG-X3 AC Power Cord Review (Video)

I think the more expensive with the outrageous claims, the better. But yeah - test it and return it..lol
  18. Cuniberti

Yeah, I know that but I would like to post the result on some hi-fi forums and YouTube channels that promote the nonsense.
  19. Cuniberti

$100.00 for a cable that is better built than a generic is almost reasonable for many people. I would love to see a test like this on one of those $2000 - $5000 AC cable. However, I don't think anyone on this forum has one.
Top Bottom