Search results

1. B

[WTB] Single KEF R3 - Black or White for use as center channel.

Looking to buy a new or used KEF R3 single monitor, for use as a center channel. I am located in USA, NJ
  2. B

WTB Single KEF R3 - White only

WTB Single KEF R3 - White only
  3. B

Can we discuss the BMR Tower?

Dennis has finally posted measurements for the Tower and it looks like an improvement over the original BMR in every way. I know it may be a long while until there are independent measurements, but it is still worth a look. http://www.philharmonicaudio.com/Measurements-BMR-Tower.html
  4. B

For Sale: VAN ALSTINE 600R hybrid fet valve amplifier - $1800 or obo

This amplifier is in perfect working order and has no cosmetic damage, it works and looks like new. I believe I am the third owner of this amplifier. I am selling because I have switched to a class D Purifi amplifier and would like to sell it as I no longer need it. I am selling just the...
  5. B

How to eliminate ground buzzing noise.

Maybe someone can help me out here with a technical problem. I am having a buzzing noise (maybe 120hz) coming out of my BMR tweeter and I figured out it is caused by a ground loop. I finally pinpointed it to my TV, by connecting a ground lift the the power cord which eliminated the the buzzing...
  6. B

How to eliminate 120hz ground noise

Maybe someone can help me out here with a technical problem. I am having a buzzing noise (maybe 120hz) coming out of my BMR tweeter and I figured out it is caused by a ground loop. I finally pinpointed it to my TV, by connecting a ground lift the the power cord which eliminated the the buzzing...
  7. B

Connecting Preamp to AVR, does avr have to be on bypass mode?

I want to connect a preamp to my Denon 3700, but I want to continue using Audyssey. I am not sure if that is possible, does the avr need to be in bypass mode when connecting to a Topping Pre90 preamp?
  8. B

Can a preamp be connected to an AVR?

For example, can I connect a Denon 3700 AVR pre-out to a Topping 90 pre-amp and then connect the preamp to a power amp? The point of this would be to convert an unbalanced pre-out on the AVR to balanced via the preamp before connecting to an amplifier.
  9. B

SOLD!!!: Revel F226be, like new (2 weeks old)SOLD!!!

Located in NJ zip 07726. Have original boxes and materials. Including parts express outriggers I purchased and modified to fit. Asking for $5000 or best offer, please don’t low ball. Local pickup strongly preferred as these would be a pain to ship. If offer is serious and you would like to hear...
  10. B

Matching center for Revel F226be options and recommendations.

Which center would be a better match for the Revel F226be if the C426Be is not an option due to cost and the C208 is too big and ugly. I was considering either the Infinity RC263 or the KEF R2C, but I am not sure about them or what the other options are. Thanks in advance.
  11. B

Do speaker cables for L & R channels have to be the same length?

I am a little confused as there is a lot of conflicting information about this, do cables for right and left channels need to be the same length? The manual for Revel F226be specifically states that left and right channel speaker cables have to be the same exact legnth. From the manual "• No...
Top Bottom