Search results

1. transformer-coupled

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

With balanced line preamp works great, now with unbalanced to balanced adapter and unbalanced preamp is a little noisy , idk why
  2. transformer-coupled

Thank you so much for test amplifier modules, now this is my main system
  3. transformer-coupled

Thanks to Audiophonics france, Brazales Mecanizados precission CNC company in Madrid , Spain and my friend Javier technician working for gob here in something related with high precission solar energy 24/7 systems, we have done this dual mono, linear power supply free from SMPS high freq...
  4. transformer-coupled

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Espectacular a ver cuando cojo el Alsa y voy a Segovia
  5. transformer-coupled

:D well El Dia de la Bestia was a underground satanic-comedy of early 2000's with nice dialogues but i though it was more related with Plaza Castilla also in Madrid
  6. transformer-coupled

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

I preffer SMSL because they use linear PSU sorry sorry wow nice performace ;)
  7. transformer-coupled

Wow Australia, the place of Allusione NC500 monoblocks with linear PSU, how i wish to be there
  8. transformer-coupled

Madrid, Spain (Europe)
  9. transformer-coupled

Bonjour, for me a linear psu really does a difference, i know it doesnt meaausres better needed -well, the ATI NCXX (hypex nc500 with linear all psu) https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/ati-at522nc-stereo-amplifier-review.9999/ measures slightly better than Nord nc500...
  10. transformer-coupled

AH WOW THANK YOU SO much for reply and help , SO could i do same with the exactly linear psu i purchased which is this btw? https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/alimentations-lineaires-non-regulees/module-d-alimentation-pour-amplificateur-6x10000f-80v-p-10216.html thank you very much Mercy Antonio
  11. transformer-coupled

wonderful!!!! that also has to sounds so good. Excelent seriously this is my model to follow! but the link of the psu of audiophonics you just shared is a dual rail (voltage +, voltage - also) how did you wire it to the 3e single voltage module and to the toroidal and iec and switch/led? thank...
  12. transformer-coupled

Thank you for reply, i know there is a lot of linear power supply boards on audiophonics but if i checked right, all are symetric (+/- voltage, dual rail) but there is ANY SINGLE RAIL linear power supply board on audiophonics????????? thank you Regards antonio
  13. transformer-coupled

wow you found a single rail linear psu board.... i couldnt at least in audiophonics and europe
  14. transformer-coupled

wow!!!! love it!!! actually im doing also a linear powered dual mono 3e pffb !!!! woww looks gorgeus!!!! did you use a symetrical linear psu board???? i could not find single voltaje linear psu board so i will try to use two (good friend advised me dual mono) symetrical linear psu board (and a...
  15. transformer-coupled

Thank you for your help, audiophonics send me all info and i placed a order with tho moduules monos and a pair of linear psu and big eco case and xlr, wire etc
  16. transformer-coupled

Again, i understand you perfectly but is me who doesnt explain well or slmething: THE AUDIOPHONICS "one channel" link you provided of audiophonics not only the manual shared in audiophonics does not mention anywhere "480-1-29A" but neither in the audiophonics product "3e 1 ch" they dont mention...
  17. transformer-coupled

Also the link you shared of "1ch " as audiophonics states does not mention is pffb or "480-1-29a" in the link page only "1 ch" and pictures looklike but not sure to buy until they update is "PFFB" "480-1-29A" which didnt mention states in site for the mono. Same for aliexpress @Audiophonics
  18. transformer-coupled

Thank you for reply. yes im looking only for the mono seens ITS NOT AVAILABLE no where, to build a dual two channel power amp made with mono pffb modules with shared linear psu (yeah i know linear psu measure worse but for me sounds more confortable) waiting for @3eaudio @Audiophonics update on...
  19. transformer-coupled

Good morning im looking everywhere to buy your 480-1-29A mono pffb module measured here but cant find !!! in audiophonics they doesnt specify is exactly that model the "new mono version " they have even the picture look like your 480-1-29A they doesnt mention that model (mkstake? Can you please...
  20. transformer-coupled

Denafrips ARES II USB R2R DAC Review

We said in Spain "when the river sounds, water it carries" so many times the buzz are true , if many people say the same perhaps its right, and thats my experience with another brand of asian r2r dac with aes, usb, i2s, coaxial and optical imput heheheh but i wont mention the braand but yeah...
Top Bottom