Search results

1. P

Is my TV delivering enough power to my DT990 ?

A week ago I have begun to play The Last of Us 2 and in the audio settings I saw options for the audio dynamic range (midnight, minimun,...,wide,maximum) and googled a bit (I never heard of this before, I knew HDR) and now I think to understand why everyone is recommending to have a bit headroom...
  2. P

Is there a technical difference between DT990 250 Ohm Edition and DT990 Black Edition ?

I have the DT990 Black Edition and I am curious if there is a technical difference. Beyerdynamic claims that the two versions are only different in terms of looks but the DT880 and the DT880 BE don't sound the same either, according to...
  3. P

My new AMP/DAC makes no difference, am I doing something wrong ?

I recently bought the Beyerdynamics DT990 250Ohm and the Fiio K5 Pro. I will keep the DT990 because they sound better than my HyperX Cloud but for the Fiio I don't know... I never had a dedicated AMP/DAC so I wanted to test one. I use my headphones mainly for gaming so the two options that I...
  4. P

Could I have damaged my new headphones ?

Yesterday my Beyerdynamics DT990 250Ohm and the Fiio K5 Pro arrived. The Fiio K5 Pro has been attached to the optical out of the TV via Toslink. I wanted to make some comparisons so I started with gaming on my PS4. The digital audio format of the PS4 is "Linear PCM" by default. There are also...
Top Bottom