Search results

1. D

THD 101 - THD in power inverters vs THD in amplifiers - THD in Amplifier plugged into Inverter?

Hello everyone. I often understand the basics but often am aware of when I'm over my head. So I'm aware of what THD is in an amplifier, and I'm also roughly aware of what THD is in an electrical signal (more so in terms of a Modified Sine Wave or a Pure Sine Wave - mostly in that the Pure sine...
  2. D

Dirac Live vs Servo Subwoofers

Hello everyone. I own a MiniDSP SHD which has the option of using Dirac Live. I've also been keen on Rythmik Servo Subwoofers and have drooled over them for a while. So my question to everyone is, What exactly would be the differences between using Dirac Live on a Subwoofer, or having a Servo...
  3. D

Topping DX7s or D70 - Using BOTH XLR and RCA question

Hello. I am getting close to pulling the trigger on a DX7s (D70 is a backup) because I've been led to believe the following. 1. I can get 2v output through RCA (4v through XLR). 2. They can output XLR and RCA at the same time. This would allow me to send one set of signals to a powered...
  4. D

DACs with enough voltage for Power amplifiers - what should I be looking for?

What DAC's (under $700) have enough voltage to act as a pre-amp for a power amplifier? Volume control is likely a must unless I add one separately. I'm posting this in the newbie forum because I'm a newbie and there are parts of this question that I don't understand - otherwise, I'd just go and...
Top Bottom