Search results

1. N

We are ready to launch an upgraded version of A07 Pro. Can you tell us what functions do you hope to add to A07?

@AIYIMA You have the possibility to create a reference product for class d amplifiers if you build it with quality components but without making it a kind of All in One (bluetooth, too many connections etc...) I personally hope in 2.1 with precisely selectable frequency cut, headphone output...
  2. N

We are ready to launch an upgraded version of A07 Pro. Can you tell us what functions do you hope to add to A07?

absolutely NO BLUETOOTH ; very good with 2.1 for subwoofer with op amp interchangeable; better components. if you do so it will be snapped up !!!
  3. N

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

it's perfect as it is ... I just put a resistor on the fan cable to make it quieter
  4. N

I bought this and it's fine https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B075ZTWZQJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  5. N

I ask everyone but especially aiyima if you are reading: with aiyima A07 I would like to drive 2 kef q350, which class D amplifier to connect to a subwoofer do you recommend, to cut the frequencies from 80hz, without spending too much money?
  6. N

Has anyone tried to compare opa2134 vs lm4562 in the aiyima a07 which sounds better ?
  7. N

i ask your opinion: can aiyima a07 tpa3255 (with smsl sanskrit 10th mkii) drive a pair of kef q350 decently? what do you think?
  8. N

What is the BEST amp below $200? and $150

interesting this comparison, is what I was looking for, thanks. do you think aiyima's tpa3255 (a07) can be a good implementation?
  9. N

thanks for your technical advice. I will definitely do as you say
  10. N

dac smsl sanskrit 10th mkii, and with this I can confirm that I am very happy
  11. N

sorry but I don't think the philosophy matters here ... it is precisely because I would like to improve the sound by one step that I ask if anyone has had the opportunity to compare them. if the sound I get now were fully satisfactory to me, I wouldn't have asked the question.
  12. N

I ask your opinion: do you think these tpa325x are better than the tda7498e? has anyone been able to compare them? I have a smsl sa-98e that has a really powerful sound that gives great satisfaction but that has always given me a feeling of having like a veil on the sound, so it is really worth...
  13. N

Can there be overheating problems with the amplifier using 10a ?
  14. N

ok 48v, but it is better not to exceed 5a or can I also go up to 10a? I ask you to understand if I can use one of the power supplies I already own without having to buy another power supply. thank you
  15. N

I have a question for aiyima please: is there any negative effect on the sound of this amp using a 36v 10a power supply instead of your recommended 48v 5a power supply? besides the op amp lm4562 and opa2134 what other op amp do you suggest for this amplifier to get crystal clear and crisp...
Top Bottom