Search results

1. A

Anyone know of a Raspberry Pi player that has bookmarking?

I have a lot of audio dramas and audiobooks, the problem is most players don’t have a bookmarking feature so it’s difficult to resume from where I left off.
  2. A

Seeking Open Source Playback Streaming Solution with Specific Requirements

My apologies for late reply. I think you’re correct in that I’m not going to find a secure protocol. Looking at my options I think I’m going to have to go with LMS but try to secure it as much as possible. Any suggestions?
  3. A

Seeking Open Source Playback Streaming Solution with Specific Requirements

I’m on the hunt for a playback streaming device or software that aligns with my specific needs, and I could use your expertise in finding the right fit. Here are my requirements: 1. Open Source: I’m looking for a solution that is open source, ensuring transparency and flexibility...
  4. A

How to set a maximum volume limit on the RME ADI-2 FS Version 2?

Thank you both of you for the help. I’ve ordered an adapter :)
  5. A

It’s the latter. Is there any risk of the iem jack damaging the headphones and will it effect the sound quality?
  6. A

Ah I did get the name wrong it’s the ADI-2 DAC FS I own.
  7. A

I’ve tried reading the manual but it’s all too technical for me to understand. I would have asked in the RDE forums but they’re a little hostile. Is there a way to calculate the what the maximum volume should be to protect my hearing? My headphones are the 2021 LCD X’s.
  8. A

Audeze LCD-X Review (2021 Edition Headphone)

Sorry for such a late reply, but yes please. I would greatly appreciate that!
  9. A

That does look somewhat easy. Knowing me though I’ll manage to mess it up somehow. I might see if I can pay someone to do it for me lol
  10. A

Is it easy to measure the filter response?
  11. A

Thank you. Is there a way to EQ them with my RME ADI-2 DAC FS so it sounds like the Reveal plugin?
  12. A

I really like the Audeze preset in Roon. Anyone know of a way I can use the preset with Apple Music?
  13. A

Audiophile alternative to Sonos Five

I really like Sonos speakers for their simplicity, especially as an all in one speakers. Are there any more audiophile alternatives for around the same price as a stereo pair of Sonos fives?
  14. A

Headphones without EQ for vinyl listening

I would be interested to hear what you think.
  15. A

Headphones without EQ for vinyl listening

Something I did not think about is that I have to use EQ with my Audeze LCD X 2021. This means these headphones won’t be suitable for my vinyl setup. I listen to vinyl when I like to relax. I would love to purchase some headphones that do not sound fatiguing and comfortable wearing wearing for...
  16. A

Recommendations for a headphone amp made in Europe or US.

I sent a message to Moon asking about the output voltage and this was their response.
  17. A

I was not aware of that. My current one is old and faulty so was about to purchase the Moon 110LP V2.
  18. A

My apologies. I should have written my post when I was more awake lol. I already have a pair of LCD X 2021. I have an RME ADI-2 DAC FS that I use with my digital music. My record player is completely separate so need a dedicated headphone amp. My budget is £500 ($600)
  19. A

I would like to purchase a headphone amp to use with a record player. I’ve have bad experiences with chi-fi audio equipment in the past so would like to purchase something made in Europe or US.
Top Bottom