• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Headphones without EQ for vinyl listening

AlfieFroud

Something I did not think about is that I have to use EQ with my Audeze LCD X 2021. This means these headphones won’t be suitable for my vinyl setup.
I listen to vinyl when I like to relax. I would love to purchase some headphones that do not sound fatiguing and comfortable wearing wearing for long periods.
My budget is about £1500.

I would love some suggestions.

staticV3

Master Contributor
Screenshot_20220716-100452_Chrome.jpg
£850

Sokel

Master Contributor
Never tried to listen to vinyl with my LCD X.
To tell the truth only once or twice I listened to vinyl with headphones,it seems a little odd to me.
But I'll give it try just for fun,allthough my finds will obviously be of no useful conclusion.

OP
A

AlfieFroud

Never tried to listen to vinyl with my LCD X.
To tell the truth only once or twice I listened to vinyl with headphones,it seems a little odd to me.
But I'll give it try just for fun,allthough my finds will obviously be of no useful conclusion.
I would be interested to hear what you think.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I'll put the disclaimer in regarding build quality and reliability (see the xs thread for that) but I can happily listen to the Hifiman edition xs without EQ. Can be had in the UK from amazon as low as £350.

Top Bottom