Search results

1. nikkon

Pads to reduce vibration

Hi folks, I’m looking to reduce speakers (stand floor) vibration. i currently use the original spikes. ive seen there are special pads with absortion capabilities. Any recommendations within 50€ price range / set? thank you
  2. nikkon

Power source filter question

Hi all, I am looking to build a power outlet with a filter (conditioner)for low noise and with 6 outputs for my system. Are there any good kits i can buy or schematics i can use to build it? I'm not ready to pay for something like gigawatt pf yet. Thank you
  3. nikkon

AMP upgrade guidance

Hi all, I'm looking for guidance and ideas before I make a decision. Context: I am currently running this setup: Bluesound node + PD-CF SUPER LOW-NOISE PSU, Shiit Iggrasyl multibit as DAC, Yamaha A S2200 AMP and a pair of ATC SMC40 passive. Once I upgraded my speakers to the ATC, I realised the...
  4. nikkon

Bluesound Node vs Volumio primo

Hi all, I need your help deciding between these 2 options. I currently have a Volumio (DYI + Jlsounds processor) connected to my DAC. It died recently. I am looking to buy something already build. As I am not using their attached DAC and will connect it directly to my own I was wandering which...
  5. nikkon

DAC Upgrade to R2R advice

Hello everyone, This is my first post on the forum so if I missed something...i apologise in advance My setup today: Amp Yamaha AS1000, DAC Ad Labs RD26, Speakers: Elac FS189 I intend to upgrade my actual Amp and dac. Amp will be an Yamaha AS-2200 As for the DAC, I was thinking to get the...
Top Bottom