Search results

1. HuubFranssen

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

The essence of flat-earth thinking is sticking to some evidence and denying what the majority sees with their own eyes.
  2. HuubFranssen

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

The empire strikes back. :) The clash between Tekton and the objectivistas will not be fought out in a court. Because then the judge must decide between the value of objective and subjective opinions in HiFi. There are some examples of gear where everything comes together. One of these is...
  3. HuubFranssen

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

As proud owner of the beautiful sounding Chord Dave I’m always interested in other dacs that measure horrible!
  4. HuubFranssen

Chord DAVE Review (DAC & HP Amp)

The Mola Mola too polite?? It should sound exactly the same as your SNSL. ;) Peace too.
  5. HuubFranssen

I’m just not someone who denies the complete evolution of humans; I think that we are more clever with hearing that you think. I’m not both technician and psycharatist. And I think that truth is floating somewhere, not on a place I can pinpoint like you think you can. Some dacs sound exactly...
  6. HuubFranssen

Ah the wolves are going into my history. Hopefully you won’t find my history from school, pictures I have send or terrible things I have said in previous lives.
  7. HuubFranssen

Well, the last one then. I’m on this site because I love the content. Measurements are a part of what I consider interesting in this hobby, together with subjective reviews of sources I trust. And when objective an subjective reviews come to the same conclusion AND I like what I hear there is a...
  8. HuubFranssen

Well boys and girls, that was my contribution to the Chord Dave saga. I notice some tension in my body and I’m afraid that this goes on and on and on and on. So to protect myself I return to my safe house. When I was too rude I’m sorry. Love y’all! ;)
  9. HuubFranssen

Yeah I know. Normally I would never do this but I’m a very good client. And I’m sure I will buy a lot there in the future.
  10. HuubFranssen

So for weeks and weeks you listened to something you considered beautiful and after level matching you realised that the poorer sounding option was the same? You always listen to the same volume level? At night an when you want to hear a good live cd? Ofcourse you chose the cheaper option. But...
  11. HuubFranssen

What kind of agenda you mean? I am the one who is trying to find an agenda. Or is that considered an agenda too? And is your agenda to debunk my agenda to find an agenda?
  12. HuubFranssen

Yes that’s true. The only thing is that nothing has been said about the sound quality. The fact that Mola Mola Tambaqui, Chord Dave and dCS gear sound relative to Topping D90 class much better is a no-go.
  13. HuubFranssen

There is really something wrong then. I also have an RME here but the Chord Dave is in a complete different league. What measurements can do with perception!
  14. HuubFranssen

I have no agenda. I’m just frustrated that a dac I would never had bought myself, first because it is too expensive and later because of the ASR review, by coincidence lands in my hifi system and then outperforms everything. And that dac exists sinds 2016, I could have been ready for years...
  15. HuubFranssen

Read previous post. Probably I’m going to be cancelled so I return to my humble Audio-Walhalla topic in my home country.
  16. HuubFranssen

Hi Amir, let me first tell you that I appreciate the work you do. Thanks to you I have the best affordable top speaker I could imagine (Neumann KH420). Before that I had the JBL HD1600 with a Purifi amplifier. Also thanks to your reviews. In general I love equipment that measures well AND have a...
  17. HuubFranssen

Your post is typical ASR. The assumption that I didn’t buy the Dave is hilarious but also insulting.
  18. HuubFranssen

Well until now no one mentioned the B word. For a normal consumer blind tests are not so easy but in the past I participated in several ABX tests. We never ever could prove any difference between anything. We compared amplifiers, cd-players, cables… One time I bought one of the 2 amplifiers we...
  19. HuubFranssen

I can perfectly mind my own business, thank you.
Top Bottom