Search results

1. T

Amp upgrade: Roksan k3 or Rega elicit r

I am using exposure 2010 right now and I want to upgrade it. These two took my attention and listed for the same price in my local market, about 1100$. My speakers are ls50 and monitor audio gold 100, I use them in rotation. Smsl sanksrit 10 mkii as the dac, and raspi 4 as the source. I feel...
  2. T

Subwoofer suggestion for ls50 wireless II

I'd like to support ls50 with a subwoofer, preferably a budget one since I spent my whole budget on ls50's. I am in Turkey, thus my options are a bit limited. This system is purely for music, so what I am looking for is a tight and sharp bass. I will watch movie as well but don't care about the...
  3. T

Kef ls50 wireless ii random shut down issue and driver misalignment

I just got a Ls50 wireless ii crimson red, they are 3 days old. However I am experiencing very annoying random shutdown/restart issue. I connected my tv through hdmi first (sony x90j), and I saw that it turns itself off while I am in playstation menu, or while I am listening through Spotify...
  4. T

Kef ls50 meta vs ls50 wireless 1

I wonder how do these two compare. I have original ls50 with exposure 2010 amp, and now I've got the itch. I've got a brand new ls50 meta offer for 1170 euro, and used ls50 wireless 1 for 1550 euro. Does it make sense to move to these from ls50? Does ls50 wireless have reliable electronics that...
  5. T

Sanskrit 10 mkii or D30pro for the livingroom setup?

I need a DAC for my livingroom. Hifi setup will go as raspi4 -> dac usb -> exposure 2010 -> kef Ls50 and Tv setup will be Tv -> dac optical ->... I am not in US so my options are limited. I feel that Sanskrit will be more than enough for this setup but I still want to get D30pro :)) Does any...
  6. T

Dacmagic Plus repair

Hello everyone, I am opening this thread to seek out help while trying to repair my dacmagic plus. I originally opened a thread in diyaudio forum as " Dacmagic plus outputs only high pitch noise " if you want to check that out. I don't if it is allowed to share link from another forum. My...
Top Bottom