Search results

1. R

I love my system, but....

So, here’s my system: Roon Chromecast Audio (optical out) Sanskrit 10th Anniversary (optical in) Marantz PM8006 (preamp only) Primaluna Prologue Four Focal Aria 926s I’m very happy with my result... but I’d like to upgrade... So if you were going to spend $3000, would you purchase a Matrix...
  2. R

Matrix Audio X Saber Pro with a Chromecast Audio??

So, I am a Roon users and prefer to stream tidal MQA so here’s my question.... If I purchase a Matrix Audio Sabre pro, would I be limiting its performance if I fed it with a chromecast audio fiber optic Roon connection?
  3. R

Preamp? Active or Passive?

Which one and why? :)
  4. R

Technics SU-G700

Does anyone have any experience with this integrated amplifier? I’m in love with the aesthetics but it’s looks to me that the analog inputs are routrd through an adc and then through the dac. Is this accurate?
  5. R

Do better measurements equal better sound?

This is my first post but I’ve been reading reviews on this forum for a long time. I currently own a SMSL Sanskrit 10 and Ive been thinking about changing DACs. I see the measurements and the rankings but I’m curious where the line of diminishing returns begins. Outside of the measurements...
Top Bottom