Recent content by Toshinden

1. T

Upgrade headphone from Sennheiser HD600

Do not worry,it will be the last headphone ill buy and dont spend anymore. I just hesitate between Hifiman Ananda for 850$ vs Focal Clear for 1000$
  2. T

Thank you so much for sharing your advice and experience. Actually i found 2 peoples with 2 really good deal. I know that more expensive certainly does not mean better . There is so much point of view ,so i will do a survey between theses 2 Headphones. https://www.strawpoll.me/18374423...
  3. T

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

To tell you the truth ,my hand burn to preorder them since its available now... If there is truly no more reason to take them (i already have the JDS Atom) for significant upgrade about quality sound,ill try to forget them. Most people said they are mostly the same...
  4. T

To tell you the truth ,my hand burn to preorder them since its available now... If there is truly no more reason to take them (i already have the JDS Atom) for significant upgrade about quality sound,ill try to forget them. Most people said they are mostly the same...
  5. T

Thats insane... 300$ difference just for that... i dont understand!
  6. T

The only reason to buy THX AAA 789 over JDS Atom are for extra port and more volume sound right?
  7. T

I recently scaled up my AMP and DAC and I'm looking to upgrade my headphone at the same time. Amp: jds labs atom DAC: Topping d70 Headphones: Sennheiser HD600 The HD600 have theses specs: bass:neutral midrange:neutral treble:neutral I want to find a studio headphone with similar...
  8. T

A Beginner who need advice to buy a DAC and AMP.

Today,i did check more informations about DAC and AMP(to tell you the truth its a little bit overwhelming) @_@! I saw this video : This is impressive and i start to regret buying a jds atom... In my opinion ,overall its better to have a balance audio cable. i was interested about this linear...
  9. T

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

I have bought the jds atom for my sennheiser hd 600 ,do you think to use this amp with d70 is a good combo or it is overkill? Jds dont have xlr input i regret a little bit because ppl say xlr is better than jack... (Iam a newcommer in audio "tech"things)
  10. T

Sorry for double post ;if a moderator is here to delete it please. Thank you
  11. T

A Beginner who need advice for DAC and AMP

So you mean there is no improvement compare to the SU-8 which justify the double price right? About portability ,do you still suggest more the Topping nx4 over Monolith THX AAA?
  12. T

i have seen most of ESS sabre chip has "hump" in IMD distortion test and the SMSL SU-8 have it.I dont know if it is a big issue. I did check the Schiit modi 3 and it didnt suffer this "hump"distorsion. About sound quality and build ,i dont know if i pick the Topping D70 will be worth or not...
  13. T

Hello, I recently discovered the 'audiophile' universe Having bought a Sennheiser HD 600 headphones thanks to the tips found on the net because I wanted one for the quality of voice and sound fidelity from my audio files. I discovered that the sound was very weak due to its impedance of 300 ohm...
  14. T

Hello, I recently discovered the 'audiophile' universe Having bought a Sennheiser HD 600 headphones thanks to the tips found on the net because I wanted one for the quality of voice and sound fidelity from my audio files. I discovered that the sound was very weak due to its impedance of 300 ohm...
Top Bottom