Recent content by Streamc

1. S

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

I heard both of them alive with different amps. I mean 906 and R3. Also what I ve heard with r3 on YouTube correlate with R3 alive that I own and listened in my room and show room so I believe in correlation. And Reference is more clear and Better speaker than R3 and of course 906.
  2. S

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

No problem. If I would try some over R3 it would be not standmounter or it would be something like KEF Reference. It sounds clearer in every YouTube video.
  3. S

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

It is called floorstander.
  4. S

Denon PMA-600NE

I would say no to Denon PMA 720. It can't control bass with Elac Debut B6.2. Heard the same opinion on PMA 800. Do not know about 600. I really prefered Ayima 07 on bass. In limited budget I would try Topping PA5 but I have not heard it. But in Europe I think Eval 1 board Purifi ET400 would not...
  5. S

Dali speakers

I really do not like them with random amp in audio room. I mean Spector.
  6. S

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

I do not think that 220Ohm of my DAC SMSL M300 MK 2 outputs vs 4400Ohm is best condition. But it is my choice. At least I have it. I prefer it with bypass and low THD??? If I imagine voltage divider it would have some 1/20 loss of voltage and bigger current consumption but I do not think it is...
  7. S

You may ask Audiophonics directly why their amp config need 10VRMS of input with bypass. :) 2.2 and 4.4 kOhm is input impedance of ET400 in single ended and diff modes. Why Audiphonics use word "to" (continious) instead of "and" (discrete)...
  8. S

Definitely. You can even try to skip pre90. Only use XLR output of DAC. Or use buffer but skip pre.
  9. S

KEF R3 Speaker Review

What amp do you use?
  10. S

also check input output impedance. The output impedance stays rock solid at 100 Ohms on both outputs. from https://soundnews.net/sources/dacs/topping-d90se-dac-review/ So it is very good. Even for using with input buffer bypassed.
  11. S

Minimal. I use my eval 1 with input buffer turned off, bypassed. It depends of output impedance of DAC, pre and input impedance of amp with buffer or not. Second must be bigger. With buffer turned on input impedance is bigger. Listen or not? Depends on your choice. Gain would be enough. I used...
  12. S

Fluid Audio Image 2 Review (Monitor Speaker)

Nice but 80Hz? So sub is not effective?
Top Bottom