Recent content by rebbiputzmaker

1. rebbiputzmaker

Moondrop Chu

I have the Olina and also have done this mod and it is a definite improvement. I just received my Chu and I agree with your assessment they are very nice. Possibly a mod like this with an additional filter of the nozzle might be ideal, I have not tried it yet but I am thinking about it...
  2. rebbiputzmaker

Schiit Tyr mono amplifier

That is of course very reasonable. But in the context of your post I responded such. If this is as good as it is proported to be, there is definitely a market for such an amp. Maybe not for you at this time, nor for me, but there are others out here who would happily purchase these. Just...
  3. rebbiputzmaker

But Merriam Webster does not own a distortion analyzer! I think people need to measure Websters dictionary versus Rogets thesaurus and see which one has lower distortion. Then will have the true meaning of musical Bliss. To be class AB or to be class D that is the question… Music as life has...
  4. rebbiputzmaker

Even if that was the case, Usually audio products are not designed just for testing. I would venture to guess that Jason knows more about amp design than. most people on the planet. If he says the amp is unflappable I would guess it is. Apogee ribbons, electostats etc do not play nice with many...
  5. rebbiputzmaker

Are Dirt Cheap RCA Cables Any Good? (Video)

This is a good example of why it’s not a great idea to use cheap garbage cables just like that because the quality control and or the consistency might be in question. Everybody likes to chuckle and say disparaging things about super expensive rip off products, but nobody here in good...
  6. rebbiputzmaker

Recoton RCA Cable Review (Ultra Cheap Cable)

Most physicians do not offer medical advice anymore either. :oops:
  7. rebbiputzmaker

Of course not. But if somebody really had a desire and of course legal standing they could place a judgment, which could attach assets and be executable after say someone’s permanent vacation. My only point was that if somebody,… and this was not directed at the poster because of course I...
  8. rebbiputzmaker

Of course, of course, Twitter is such a wonderful platform for reason and good judgment. Lol
  9. rebbiputzmaker

Typically but it could also mean that the person is insulated for some reason, not just lack of assets. Also a judgment can still be obtained against them for any future assess not withstanding current lack of assets. Realistically nobody is going to do that but it is not unheard of.
  10. rebbiputzmaker

You say that but that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily correct. The fact that you are saying that and you are aware that you could use it as a weapon, might actually invalidate your assertion being judgment proof.
  11. rebbiputzmaker

Are Dirt Cheap RCA Cables Any Good? (Video)

Actually is very likely. Did not see John working very hard there either. Granted we have to understand he was using a low level “microphone signal” not line level that we use when connecting components. Microphone level or phono cartridge level are more sensitive, but still, noise is noise...
Top Bottom