E

Latest activity Postings About

• E
      EWL5 reacted to Chrispy's post in the thread JBL goes Dirac Live ready and Class-D with Like Like.
      As a long time consumer here in the US Arcam is fairly unknown, HK was a thing until they got absorbed. JBL is probably their strongest...
    • E
      EWL5 replied to the thread Is Marantz dead?.
      I call it the $20 Audyssey tax as it's near impossible to enjoy your audio 100% unless your speakers happen to exhibit the same MRC!
    • E
      EWL5 reacted to mhardy6647's post in the thread Is Marantz dead? with Like Like.
      I presume that all y'all know that the porthole hearkens back to one of (Saul Marantz-era) marantz's most iconic products. The...
    • E
      EWL5 reacted to peng's post in the thread Is Marantz dead? with Like Like.
      You can just visit the Marantz.fr first for reference. https://www.marantz.com/fr-fr/category/av-receivers/ Cinema 40: 2.800,00 €...
    • E
      EWL5 replied to the thread Denon AVR-X6800H now released..
      I have seen that "GLAM AZON" vendor on Amazon! Must be a shell company for EE. :eek: Hope this newer one works out for you! Luckily...
    • E
      EWL5 reacted to shinseiRomeo's post in the thread Denon AVR-X6800H now released. with Like Like.
      I live not far from their warehouse so thankfully the exchange process was quick and easy. Only delay was the weekend holding back the...
    • E
      EWL5 reacted to peng's post in the thread Is Marantz dead? with Like Like.
      As I mentioned many times before, the HDAM sound effects are bs, because if it works, it would defy logic, and the slow roll off filter...
    • E
      EWL5 reacted to Ageve's post in the thread Is Marantz dead? with Like Like.
      "We have specially sculpted reconstruction filters that a customer can switch between in AV-10. So there's like a slow roll-off and a...
    • E
      EWL5 replied to the thread Is Marantz dead?.
      I think the price differential is actually smaller in Europe compared to US!
    • E
      EWL5 reacted to Miker 1102's post in the thread Is Marantz dead? with Like Like.
      The one thing you can see off the bat is that Marantz is not marked up in the US the way it is in Europe. That shows me that the "sound"...
    • E
      EWL5 replied to the thread Denon AVR-X3800H Review.
      But I also said it should be changed based on your speaker's frequency response (FR). I gave an example why I had to raise my crossover...
    • E
      The LPF is not the same as the crossover setting. The default crossover setting is 80 Hz for the 3800 and is automatically assigned to...
    • E
      Every time you say 120Hz, do you mean the high-pass filter (HPF) or low-pass filter (LPF)? Are you sure you don't mean that instead of...
    • E
      Based on published power specs alone, one could just do 2800 over the 3800 since it's a 10W difference! However, you wouldn't see me...
    • E
      80Hz has been the old school recommendation since the days when THX actually meant something and is a nice "middle ground" for many SWs...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom