Recent content by Dvass13

1. Dvass13

FS: Matrix Audio Mini-i Amps (pair)

Price drop to $600 plus shipping within the US.
  2. Dvass13

Houseplants for Audiophiles

The sad thing is how many people would take this completely seriously...
  3. Dvass13

Let's see if there's any interest at $700 shipped.
  4. Dvass13

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

I was quoted $300+ for the swap, so not really worth it for me. I'll just have to deal with the bright/harsh sound of the silver AHB2 over the dark/warm sound and black background of the black AHB2. /s
  5. Dvass13

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

I bought the silver AHB2, but now I want the black :(
  6. Dvass13

McGurk can’t be applied to HiFi

This whole thread is giving me the feeling...
  7. Dvass13

DAC / Headphone Amp / Preamp All-In-Ones

There are still a number of options available. The Matrix Audio Element X measures very well and should check all your boxes. Matrix Audio also has a few other units that might work as well - Element i, Mini-i 3. There are also a number of options above that price point: Bricasti M3h, Bryston...
  8. Dvass13

FS: Matrix Audio Element X

I'll give this a price drop to $2400 plus shipping within the US.
  9. Dvass13

We'll give this a price drop to $750 shipped within the US.
  10. Dvass13

DAC / Headphone Amp / Preamp All-In-Ones

I'm interested to see the performance of the Phonitor X. I'd love to see numbers that match its price point.
  11. Dvass13

FS: Matrix Audio Element X

Up for sale is a Matrix Audio Element X in very good condition. I purchased this unit from an authorized dealer in September 2019 and received it in October. I used it to drive my Focal Utopia headphones and as a preamp for my 2 channel power amp. This is a great all-in-one unit that really is a...
  12. Dvass13

I purchased these amps from Power Holdings in September of 2019 and used them with a matching Mini-i Pro 2s and a few different pairs of bookshelf speakers. They powered all well, but best suit low-efficiency speakers due to their high gain. I am selling as I recently replaced my AHB-2 in my...
  13. Dvass13

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

Just as an update to those waiting for their order - I purchased my dac8 stereo in black with streaming on July 15th and just received shipping confirmation today. Hopefully this will give others insight into when theirs will be shipping.
Top Bottom