Recent content by Dvass13

1. Dvass13

Show us your bicycles!

Thanks. The Checkpoint is definitely a bit heavier, but it also seems pretty durable so far. I almost went with a 3T for a more race-oriented gravel bike, but I don't really race. The Checkpoint will fill the role of both gravel grinder and touring bike, so the added weight isn't too big of a deal.
  2. Dvass13

Show us your bicycles!

Relatively new gravel bike from a few weeks ago. It replaced an aluminum Specialized Diverge E5 Comp.
  3. Dvass13

Soncoz SGP1

I have been using this amp for a few months with no issues to date. It replaced a Benchmark AHB2 that I haven't yet had a chance to sell. Only reason for replacing the AHB2 was just to reduce the overall cost of my system.
  4. Dvass13

Soncoz SGP1

Excited to hear some initial impressions of this unit or maybe see it reviewed here.
  5. Dvass13

Soncoz SGP1

Soncoz replied to my inquiry on Facebook on June 10th about the timing of its release: "At the end on June" So shouldn't be too long now.
  6. Dvass13

Beautiful DACs

I second the Okto!
  7. Dvass13

Schiit Tyr mono amplifier

I want to like it, but that's a pretty hefty price tag. And a pretty hefty package as well. I, too, will wait to see how the Soncoz amp turns out.
  8. Dvass13

Benchmark AHB2 bridge mode vs McIntosh MC462

You might look into a pair of the Philharmonic Audio BMR Towers. I had a pair of the Wilson Sabrinas and a Benchmark AHB2 for a while. I ended up selling the Sabrinas and sticking with the BMR Towers. I didn't get to do any direct A/B testing between the two, unfortunately, but I'm not sad about...
  9. Dvass13

PS Audio PowerPlant P12 Amplifier Tests (Video)

It really goes both ways. There are folks on both forums that are polite, rude, defensive, aggressive, trolling, sincere, prejudiced, etc. I haven't found an online forum yet that is free of at least a few abrasive members.
  10. Dvass13

PS Audio PowerPlant P12 Amplifier Tests (Video)

I've been following along in both forums. They are both equally amusing and for mostly the same reasons.
  11. Dvass13

Desktop "rack"....

Same here, I'd love one like this to clean up my desk.
  12. Dvass13

Show us your bicycles!

Hey look! It's another picture of a bike... with no more commentary on spokes, FEA, statics, dynamics, free body diagrams, or anything else related to the previous off-topic discussion This was from my first ride with my new bike. Somewhere around 46 miles and 5,500 feet of climbing in...
  13. Dvass13

Show us your bicycles!

Hey look! A picture of a bike on a thread about bikes... From a ride of mine a few months ago.
  14. Dvass13

Show us your bicycles!

To get this thread back on track... new gravel grinder I picked up last fall.
Top Bottom