DSJR's latest activity

• DSJR
    DSJR reacted to Doodski's post in the thread Schiit Modi+ DAC Review with Like Like.
    Schiit has been testing well at ASR for a fairly long period of time. Perhaps ~3 years maybe. Maybe a little more. Upon the horrible...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to T.M.Noble's post in the thread Schiit Modi+ DAC Review with Like Like.
    In regards to the production of our units in the USA and "Made in USA" vs "Assembled in USA": All of the constituent parts of our units...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to Steve Dallas's post in the thread Schiit Modi+ DAC Review with Like Like.
    I use a Modius into an integrated amp that has a volume control and remote. Many desktop amps and headphone amps have volume controls...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to Doodski's post in the thread Schiit Modi+ DAC Review with Like Like.
    Schiit is still relevant and it seems some peeps are wising up to the substandard and horrible customer service that is provided for...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to dtaylo1066's post in the thread Schiit Modi+ DAC Review with Like Like.
    Here is what Schiit says: "And—it bears mentioning—we believe that close-coupled, local control of all of the aspects of production...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to sarumbear's post in the thread Schiit Modi+ DAC Review with Like Like.
    it’s not just tags. It’s a federal definition. “Made in USA” To qualify for a ‘Made in USA’ or ‘Made in America’ label, a product must...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to Sokel's post in the thread Which purifi amp to get? with Like Like.
    OCD...OSD... They would still go mad :facepalm: Edit:Hope this will make you feel better :p
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to LouB's post in the thread Hearing Loss & new gear with Like Like.
    Well there now 7K at Crutchfield & not my cup of tea, but thanks. I'll give that a try. I used the on board Yamaha Yapo system I may...
  • DSJR
    DSJR replied to the thread Hearing Loss & new gear.
    I have to chip in and ask if you can get your hearing professionally checked. I benefit from the NHS here (they try so hard under often...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to TomK's post in the thread Hearing Loss & new gear with Like Like.
    Get your hearing tested and see what is going on. You might be at a point where you need to go beyond room correction EQ and require a...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to LTig's post in the thread New McIntosh Turntable with Like Like.
    Nothing new under the sun - reminds me of the Dual HS 152 (just 45 years ago):
  • DSJR
    DSJR replied to the thread Chord Mojo.
    I wouldn't say the Mojo performs badly on the bench to be fair, but one thing I've learned qwuite late in life after decades working in...
  • DSJR
    LS3/5A's in trad KEF-driver form have a deliberate bump-up in the response at 120Hz or so and nothing below 80Hz apart from doubling...
  • DSJR
    DSJR reacted to JaMaSt's post in the thread Schiit Magni Heretic Headphone Amp Review with Like Like.
    https://snakeoilsound.com/ They make cables for Schiit. No memory form factor, but I've had them and they work fine for a stack.
  • DSJR
    Easy - think about after sales support if the device goes wrong. What will it cost to return the topping to China for repair? How long...
Top Bottom