Recent content by cEbNVDyfMy

1. C

Buchardt A10 Active Speakers

Can anybody think of any better speakers for a typical bedroom setup?
  2. C

Genelec W371A + The Ones : My quest for the Grail is over

What are the best prices people have gotten on this system? Feel free to DM me if needed. Thanks in advance!
  3. C

Genelec W371A + The Ones : My quest for the Grail is over

Is there any source to get a discount on this combination, or is all list price?
  4. C

THREAD DELETED

How/where did you get those genelec stands in white?
  5. C

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

Will some kind 8C owner please send a pair to Amir for testing? I really want to see how it stacks up to the Genelec 8361a.
  6. C

David Lynch's Dune 1984 - that beautiful glorious diasaster

Baron Harkonnen was played amazingly well in my opinion! I do agree with you on Brad Dourf's Piter...he stole the show in the limited screen time he had. Fantastic performance!
  7. C

David Lynch's Dune 1984 - that beautiful glorious diasaster

Dune 1984 is one of my fav movies of all time. It is fantastic. I agree however, it is poorly edited and the story arc is very hard to follow as a result unless you have read the books. The set design, costumes, acting, soundtrack, special effects (especially considering the time) are amazing in...
  8. C

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

I was not aware this one can run Dirac...can I hook up a measurement microphone do this unit and do measurements ? correction; I was getting this unit confused with the other unit in the similar looking case...thank u!
  9. C

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Is there a cheaper, stand alone unit from any manufacturer that can run DIRAC or similar software?
  10. C

WiiM Pro with external DAC: can WiiM control volume?

Looking at using my WiiM Pro (not plus) with a DAC to amp to Revel outdoor speakers. Will controlling volume with WiiM application work with external DAC? Is there an advantage or disadvantage doing this vs. getting a WiiM Pro PLUS (with the upgraded internal DAC) and omitting an external DAC...
  11. C

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Is it ok to leave this amp on, turned to max. it has no 12v trigger.
  12. C

DIRAC or other DSP correction software for outdoor speakers?

Hi All, I hope this is the appropriate sub-forum to post in. I am going to place a pair of Revel M80XC outdoors on my patio, mounted in the corners. I am also considering a MiniDSP Flex with DIRAC (or other room correction device) + Wiim Pro + 80-120W amp or similar. Question; would DIRAC...
Top Bottom