Recent content by cd45123

1. C

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Has anyone measured this device post the PD Creative update and revised power supply?
  2. C

Elac Vela or Solano measurements

My understanding is that both speakers were not Andrew Jones designs. I can’t put any stock in these traditional reviews without measurements. For some reason no one has touched these stateside that does objective reviews. Solano is using similar parts as Vela but may be manufactured in China...
  3. C

Revel M16 Speaker Review

No, not exactly. I would actually take a listen to the M106 again. I remember that when I heard it, I loved the clarity and it was enjoyable, but I just preferred the tone of the Elac that I had a little more at the time. I do enjoy the bass hump a bit on these, but I plan to revisit the...
  4. C

Revel M16 Speaker Review

Wow, these have been really fantastic, selling the R3s…
  5. C

Revel M16 Speaker Review

Just picked up a pair, had the m106 a while back, but eventually sold it to hear other speakers. I’m looking forward to seeing what I think of it against the R3
  6. C

Why? Because I’m curious. Of course there’s nothing wrong with the R3…
  7. C

Hi All, has anyone seen measurements on these two standmount speakers? I would like to get an idea how they may stack up to my Kef R3 before I try them out. Also, if anyone has listened to the Vela or Solano, would love to get your take on these and what you thought of them. Thanks
  8. C

Polk Reserve R200: Spinorama and measurements (a really nice surprise!)

@ROOSKIE yeah, good question. If I said M16, I actually meant the M106. I just had issue with certain songs where the singer’s voice wasn’t in primary focus and there were certain beats in the mid band that would overshadow voices. I have noticed this on other well measuring speakers, but only...
  9. C

KEF Reference and Blade Meta announced, but where is the R Meta?????

Lol, fair enough. Times change, though. Also, I’m going with Jack and the company saying this is going to be a huge year. Never understood how Dynaudio went with Special 25 and later Special 40
  10. C

I’d be happy just with an announcement of some new passive under $3k this fall. I’m thinking though that it’s the LSX II…
  11. C

Great to see they’ve added Meta to the higher end. These are very impressive. I am still hoping Q4 will see the announcement of an LS60 speaker that’s made for the rest of us.
  12. C

Monitor Audio Silver 500 7g

Late to the party I see… oh well
  13. C

Monitor Audio Silver 500 7g

Nice measurements today from Soundstage hifi…someone get Amir the 100 7g https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2685:nrc-measurements-monitor-audio-silver-500-7g-loudspeakers&catid=77:loudspeaker-measurements&Itemid=153
  14. C

Polk Reserve R200: Spinorama and measurements (a really nice surprise!)

I have a Rega IO, was fine with the r200. How loud are you listening?
Top Bottom