• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Now hands up who want to try a 40W SECA version?

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
I wish I could have invited more, but only had room for 50 people.
My mum nether came has she hates travel, so I had only 5 members of my tribe there.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
My mum nether came has she hates travel, so I had only 5 members of my tribe there.
Well at least some cake for your ASR brothers :D

Congratulations Mr 'the wonf' wonfor :) it's great to see you enjoying yourself after trying times:)

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf

Yes the MOTO E mobile phone exploded into flame and set the hotel Fire Alarm of I managed with some minor burns to throw it on to the balcony, and then pour lots of water on it.
The Glass front had melted and stuck to the tiles on the floor of the balcony, lots and lots of nasty smoke, Maria has the same phone and we have replaced it now for a new one. Thank God it never went of in my pocket, I would have a burnt bum. So be warned it also destroyed the SIM card and the Micro SD card with phone and book data on, nasty it was only 2 years old.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I forgive your oversight, not sure the members will be so generous they can be very unreasonable when cake is involved...:D
You damn right!! No cake , no invite ... :rolleyes: o_O :p

Enjoy Life Collins and take care of yourself .. Looking for more from you...

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
A snap shot of the New EWA Speaker cable.
This speaker cable supersede any cable I have designed in the past. And will be a costing you less than some cables I have designed.

15167648_1615091038793831_8866380275531136762_o.jpg

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Yes the MOTO E mobile phone exploded into flame and set the hotel Fire Alarm of I managed with some minor burns to throw it on to the balcony, and then pour lots of water on it.
The Glass front had melted and stuck to the tiles on the floor of the balcony, lots and lots of nasty smoke, Maria has the same phone and we have replaced it now for a new one. Thank God it never went of in my pocket, I would have a burnt bum. So be warned it also destroyed the SIM card and the Micro SD card with phone and book data on, nasty it was only 2 years old.

That's damn scary, sounds like it's time to get a lawyer. ;):D

Looks like 300 ohm antenna cable! But surely that is not it.

My thoughts exactly. LOL

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
Here in the UK that would cost far more and Justice here is costly, and never exists for the underdog or poor even when it you money and work that is stolen.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It is probably more hassle than it is worth but you may want to try taking a picture and sending it to Motorola. Given all the attention Samsung is getting in their phones burning themselves down, I suspect they will jump on it and will reimburse you for the cost of a new one.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
My Alcatel flip phone isn't too smart.
But at least it knows better than to catch itself on fire. :eek:;)
Alcatel-A206G-front-side-back.jpg

fas42

Major Contributor
A snap shot of the New EWA Speaker cable.
This speaker cable supersede any cable I have designed in the past. And will be a costing you less than some cables I have designed.

15167648_1615091038793831_8866380275531136762_o.jpg
Looks exactly like the old DNM stuff, from 30 years ago - I used this to rewire my speakers on the first "good" playback rig ...

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
Looks exactly like the old DNM stuff, from 30 years ago - I used this to rewire my speakers on the first "good" playback rig ...

Except Denis did use 300Ohm FM cable and this is 25mm wide not 13mm wide and can take about 30A not 2A so no smoke, and more mmmmm Bass mmmmm lovely.

fas42

Major Contributor
Except Denis did use 300Ohm FM cable and this is 25mm wide not 13mm wide and can take about 30A not 2A so no smoke, and more mmmmm Bass mmmmm lovely.
Hmmm ... I looked up images of DNM speaker cables, and can't see anything that matches what I used. So either I have the brand wrong - senior moment! - or it was some very short term variation. It was extremely stiff, just bend it to the position required and leave it sitting in the air, waiting to be soldered into place ...

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
Here is the scary price list:-

Attachments

• EWA Retail Price List November 2016.pdf
    3 KB · Views: 646
Top Bottom