• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

heart condition

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
heart issue and collapsed i leave it to the 1hr video , save me typing about it

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Sounds like you may have had a bit of a setback. It would probably be best to go and get yourself checked out. In the states, we go directly to Emergency. If you can do that, it might be best. Probably you just overextended, but it's best to be certain. Good luck, and get well.

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
Sounds like you may have had a bit of a setback. It would probably be best to go and get yourself checked out. In the states, we go directly to Emergency. If you can do that, it might be best. Probably you just overextended, but it's best to be certain. Good luck, and get well.
thanks
no , not that sort of , if listened watched the video there was no need for , ( thou i may agree i would have insisted for 12 trace ecg ) but seem that 999 didn't care much ,
i'm fine , had medication/meal i relax and have another meal later , just need a meal keep the sugar levels up and listen to my body

guy was willing to take my cat Bear and i wasn't having a heart attack and i doubt my heart rate was around 150 , its same on and off , most days , i get poor blood circulation for my legs and i just need lay down on the bed , or as it was yesterday i over did it and collapsed , otherwise if paramedics turned up they would do 12 trace ecg and if found my heart rate was 150 ? they may have taking me , but the guy that phoned them , 999 wasn't caring that much to send paramedics ( that does sort of kinder , biting my tongue and i like to start swearing )

thanks

Last edited:
OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
i didn't think i recorded this , thought i stopped the video , bike i learned against a wall on the promenade so everything else is off camera only hear the sound
heart issue and blood circulation and lack of eating , sugar levels was too low and partly collapsed ( there is vomiting sounds , but this is , ASR for listeners )

Last edited:
OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
out again to day , a bit rough for first 1hr half , then gradually got bit okay with upper legs blood circulation ,

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Sweet mother of pearl mister you can't overdo stuff and make yourself sicker. Did your doctor recommend exercise at any level?

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
Sweet mother of pearl mister you can't overdo stuff and make yourself sicker. Did your doctor recommend exercise at any level?
ii can't stand being indoors with this rubbish dolby atmos , i got to get outside hear the real sound , my nurse she called me while out and gave her personal updates ,. oh i need to check my blood pressure , just remembered

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
128 67 blood pressure is okay

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
oddly my eyesight as improved in last few weeks and i can't explain it , maybe my cardiac nurse can explain when i see her next
usually i need specs for close up like laptop to read text which was out of focus or smeared , now i can read it clearly . even middle range glasses for 10 feet or more also seem out of focus for my eyesight ,

could be the medication , could be innocent fruit drinks , destill water , spring onions , the pasty , the baked beans , or vit d tablet ( which not taken for over week now ) could be ice drinks i had at the beach last week and now have my own ice crusher , i'm puzzled , could be heart rhythm , or oxygen level in blood ? or maybe when my cat licks me ?

Last edited:

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
My eyes changed when most of my computer use went from monitor at monitor distance to TV at medium TV distance.

Have you changed how you use a computer - or are you using it much less than normal?

Vacceo

Major Contributor
I work a lot in front of a computer (due to writting, student issues online...) and I do not need prescription glasses. However, years ago, I bought a pair of yellow-tainted glasses to filter blue light. Those filters may help your sight and perhaps help you feel less dizzy in front of a screen.

That said, Andy, I cannot help but request you to take good care of yourself as you´re doing and that you get better. Stay well, it is fun and nice to read you here. :)

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
My eyes changed when most of my computer use went from monitor at monitor distance to TV at medium TV distance.

Have you changed how you use a computer - or are you using it much less than normal?
no , nothing changed , its almost my eyesight has % wise returned to % almost normal , i'm puzzled ?

laptop laying on my stomach distance to screen about 16" or 17" at least a month ago it would be blurred out of focus

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
I work a lot in front of a computer (due to writting, student issues online...) and I do not need prescription glasses. However, years ago, I bought a pair of yellow-tainted glasses to filter blue light. Those filters may help your sight and perhaps help you feel less dizzy in front of a screen.

That said, Andy, I cannot help but request you to take good care of yourself as you´re doing and that you get better. Stay well, it is fun and nice to read you here. :)
i'm doing all that is required and necessary , thank you

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
Then, all I can say is good luck and best wishes. Stay well!!!
that's all i can do , little steps at a time , well the medication hasn't cured my tinnitus

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
back around at square one or am i ? new development

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
^ thanks

level 2 diabetic and i am emotionally gutted :(

Top Bottom