• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hacking and more hacking ...

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Yep, it lasted roughly just over an hour, just enough to have the world on edge.

* I have a theory: A global distraction to divert the attention from the main global event/news today?
I don't even need to mention it.

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
I went out my normal routine, my usual peaceful business mind and without any interference in audio transmission. Yesterday something unusual happened regarding YouTube. It didn't change the world but for a short time it rocked few boats.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/social-media/youtube-down-suffers-rare-outage/

Chinese hackers? Really? I don't think so, more like Russians or Americans it smells like, to me. Or, do Saudi Arabia have expert hackers? They sure have oil, gold, money and high skyscrapers, ...so they can afford the very best world's hackers. The global economy is mainly controlled by Saudi Arabia. They almost own Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Apple and yes, YouTube. They are dealing business with all the richest investors in all economic sectors of this planet and other planets too; Elon Musk...SpaceX, Tesla, solar panels, electric cars, etc. If you follow the global economy slightly you already know what is @ stake with all world's countries...including Canada, USA, Iran, Turkey, Israel, Palestine, Quatar, Russia, etc., and all the world's expert squads, spies and hackers.

By the way YouTube have over two billion subscribers, that's more than a quarter of the entire planet's population.

Just few minutes ago, just for the fun of it, I checked what might have been the reason for that short youtube shutdown yesterday.

I didn't spend much time, just enough to surf few videos that are common to this:

_____

I didn't know about that moon stuff video, but that's not the only one like that...it is commonly repeated by several observers.

Not too long ago there was a cell phone Alert across North America; I think it had something to do with a verification emergency coming up from above...the US palace.
Could Twitter be next? Who knows, whoever pull the strings from above must have some type of audio transmission connection with computer experts in the FBI and CIA and other national organisations? The best security only the best hackers can provide, no?

What do you think, don't be afraid, fear nothing, this is an open discussion on the global hacking situation in a world of technological communication and social media.
This is no small peanuts, it has one of the most important impacts on how the planet and the humanity living on it function.

Do you think YouTube went down (in my own calculated estimate for roughly one hour and fifteen minutes) because of that moon's video of what was happening, or because some Russian or a Chinese or American hackers? ...Of something else?

You guys are top scientists and researchers here, and highly intelligent with great abilities to decipher the truth amid all the lies.
You expose some of the greatest theories and fact based evidences.
Some ASR members can provide the very best sources of information with links and measured data that are irrefutable, quasi.

Do you think YouTube was hacked yesterday evening?

Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Here are the global measurements on YouTube situation recently.
As you can see Saudi Arabia, China and Russia are in the clear, hacker's paradise.
https://outage.report/youtube

A video showing an asteroid hitting the moon?
A video showing a guy chopped into pieces?
A video showing a stripper dancing on an important desk?

Was it hacking or was it censure?

It's funny that money is more important than YouTube hacking.
YouTube is where the human values are; there and on Twitter.
Makes sense?

* I ain't putting no emoji, it's free for anyone to see the invisible.

Top Bottom