• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Worth to go separates?

Davidoff

Hello from Sweden!
Quick question, i do have the Loxjie a30 (Dynavoice ca802bt) right now feed via optical from wiim mini and qobuz as source
sounds really sweet and airy in a small living room with some amount of accoustic treatment

But i love tech in general :)
Would it even be an upgrade to go for an Aiyima ao7 and separate Dac like Topping/Schiit or is just a waste of money?

Plan to pair it with Dali Zensor 1
Tannoy Mx2 and Xtz 93.23 MKII Wich all sounds great with the loxjie but it lacks a bit of oumph and thigtness in the low end, espacially with the 93.23 MkII
Cheers from Sweden! :)

ppataki

Major Contributor
Hello from Sweden!
Quick question, i do have the Loxjie a30 (Dynavoice ca802bt) right now feed via optical from wiim mini and qobuz as source
sounds really sweet and airy in a small living room with some amount of accoustic treatment

But i love tech in general :)
Would it even be an upgrade to go for an Aiyima ao7 and separate Dac like Topping/Schiit or is just a waste of money?

Plan to pair it with Dali Zensor 1
Tannoy Mx2 and Xtz 93.23 MKII Wich all sounds great with the loxjie but it lacks a bit of oumph and thigtness in the low end, espacially with the 93.23 MkII
Cheers from Sweden! :)

Just upgrade to this: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/sabaj-a30a-announced.35714/
I did it 3 weeks ago (replacing a Loxjie A30 too) and I am still searching for my jaws on the floor.....

Top Bottom