• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which Vintage Integrated/Receiver?

Prana Ferox

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I agree with John. For resale you'll get your value out of the Mac and Marantz. I'd keep the Pioneer. You probably won't get as much for the NADs and the Yamaha, although they're technically superior, because they don't look as 'vintage'.

Personally all of my stuff of that age has moved out of service to the display shelf a while ago.

radix

Major Contributor
PS - that’s also why I’m not asking on audiokarma. Great community but they seem to have more entrenched subjective biases I don’t see here on ASR.
The obnoxious ads on audiokarma is what keeps me off. The fact that the thread "Report problems with ads here!" has 1K replies maybe says it all. If they got rid of all popups and only allowed top/bottom ads, maybe that'd be ok.

EDIT: sorry, thread hijack

Top Bottom