• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What's Cooking? Show us Your Plated Food Photos!

AlmaAtaKZ

grilled halloumi cheese with veg
IMG_4820.jpeg

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Trader Joe's Squiggly Knife Cut Style Noodles, with a bunch of embellishments, including black vinegar, sugar, chilli oil, black pepper, ginger, and a bunch of stuff I needed to clear out of the refrigerator and freezer.
_5241445.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Trader Joe's Squiggly Knife Cut Style Noodles, with a bunch of embellishments, including black vinegar, sugar, chilli oil, black pepper, ginger, and a bunch of stuff I needed to clear out of the refrigerator and freezer.
View attachment 288028
That looks realistically achievable at home. I have the ingredients except the shrimp because I at 340g of them the day before. Delicious looking....

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
You peeps are making me hONgry! I am on a diet and it is going well except for these food images of glorious delicacies and wonderful yummy dishes. I figure I must become accustomed to seeing food and not eating it so this is as good a training as I can get!

dedobot

You peeps are making me hONgry! I am on a diet and it is going well except for these food images of glorious delicacies and wonderful yummy dishes. I figure I must become accustomed to seeing food and not eating it so this is as good a training as I can get!
I'm at the opposite end. Whole life trying to gain some mass. With out significant success :)

Keith_W

Major Contributor
1685152453127.png

Cherry tarts in the oven. (Yes, I know the title of the thread is "plated food" but I plated it like that with a dollop of ice cream).

1685152625951.png

Scallops with black garlic, parsley oil, and almond cream.

Top Bottom