• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Technical chat with David Bosch - Kef R&D Engineer - about loudspeaker design, IMD, and more!

hardisj

Major Contributor
Reviewer
A few things up front that I need to mention to ward off any negativity:
1) We had some streaming glitches. I mention this at the front of the video. I wish it weren't the case but such is life sometimes.
2) I don't monetize these videos so before you complain about ^ just remember that you're not paying for this and I'm not making a dime from it.
3) I like to keep these as "discussions" and NOT "interviews" (which I also mention in the video).
4) There are websites that can do transcriptions if you don't want to listen to this. You'd have to Google for them because I don't use them myself.

Okay, I hope you all enjoy and find it insightful as much as I did. And, if you don't mind, please leave a "thank you" to David for taking time out of his day to join me for such an open chat.

And if someone out there wants to make some timestamps notes, let me know what they are and I'll add them to the video. :)

Top Bottom