• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sometimes you loose a film... Can anyone help?

killdozzer

Major Contributor
Turn of the century movie, I think made for TV, it featured black, small drones with fan-like propeller engines. They could stay in the sky above a city for a limited time and they were supposed to control crime, but of course were abused to assassinate the unwanted figures.

I vaguely remember one of the lead actors looked like Liev Schreiber, Kim Coates, Rufus Sewell or Tom Sizemore...

Does this ring a bell? I'm really interested to see how accurate the predictions were back then.

OP
killdozzer

killdozzer

Major Contributor
I dug through the Wiki list, it's not there. I'll try to remember more.

There was this age of what is known as a sub-genre of thriller, the techno-thriller. Among the better known one from the age was Johnny Mnemonic with Reeves. 80' were in fact big on this, like: Black Moon, Cyclone, Blue Thunder etc. Most of them are low-budget, as I believe this one was - it didn't do cinemas as far as I know.

I'll think about it and get back here.

Top Bottom