• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sold

dutchboy

Forum Donor
Sold

Last edited:

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
do you know if it's bridgeable? I believe that's a feature of nCore series but not sure what's required to actually leverage it

OP
D

dutchboy

Forum Donor
tifune,
I have heard it is bridgeable, but never needed to look into it myself.
I just left one channel unused when I had it hooked up for the short time I used it.

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just curious, that's a lot of Revel you have there. I assume you had to move to something with more power for the 328's?

OP
D

dutchboy

Forum Donor
In all honesty...
I am not sure I "had" to, but one thing kind of led to another.

I am beginning to think I have the wrong personality for this hobby (impetuous:)

mdsimon2

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The NC252MP modules can be bridged.

Nothing special needs to be done other than to feed one input in phase and other input out of phase. You then connect your speaker to only the positive terminals of the amplifier. You can turn one XLR output from your source in to two with a XLR splitter and then use a custom cable to swap wiring of pin 2/3 on one side to invert phase. If you are not comfortable making your own cable blue jeans cable can make you one.

Below is the relevant excerpt from the Hypex datasheet.

1654264951985.png

I use two NC252MPs bridged for my subwoofers and they work great.

Michael

Top Bottom