• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SMSL C-200 DAC Bluetooth pairing problem

Tod

I have a Bluetooth pairing problem.

I have two SMSL C-200 DACs for separate audio systems in different rooms. My Samsung Freestyle home cinema projector pairs easily with one of these DACs but doesn’t recognise the other.

Both DACs pair with other BT devices and the projector pairs with other BT devices, but the projector won’t recognise this particular DAC.

Can anyone help? (I‘m not very technically skilled by the standards of this forum).

Many thanks

AudiOhm

I could be wrong, but I am sure that you can only pair with one device at a time...

Ohms

Bleib

Major Contributor

charleski

Major Contributor
It might be getting confused if you ask it to pair with a device which has the same name as one already in the device list but has a different MAC. Maybe try to delete the first DAC from the device list then try pairing to the other one.

OP
T

Tod

It might be getting confused if you ask it to pair with a device which has the same name as one already in the device list but has a different MAC. Maybe try to delete the first DAC from the device list then try pairing to the other one.
It was the first C-200 that I tried which it didn’t recognise.

Top Bottom