• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sale postings restricted to forum donors but I need to move a Nord Purifi integrated amp.

C. Cook

Any suggestions? It's not like the typical US Audio Mart or western hemisphere Hi-Fi Shark consumer knows about these things. Mine has the remote and like 4 inputs and I don't need it anymore but from what I gather I have to contribute an arbitrary (?) amount at Audiosciencereview to mention or list it here? Please help me understand. Thanks. I used to sell and buy stuff here all the time with no scam issues, but if it's a simple matter of making a small donation I'd be much happier with that than going through the weekslong process of dealing with morons and hagglers on either of the aforementioned sites, letalone Fleabay.

JSmith

Master Contributor
from what I gather I have to contribute an arbitrary (?) amount at Audiosciencereview to mention or list it here?
Unfortunately that is the case yes, one needs to be a forum donor to list an item the for sale section.

JSmith

OP
C. Cook

C. Cook

Unfortunately that is the case yes, one needs to be a forum donor to list an item the for sale section.

JSmith
How much money qualifies? I'm only selling, well not ONLY, but still, because I lost my job and need some money.

JSmith

Master Contributor
How much money qualifies?
Any of the donation levels noted below;

1695015346574.png

JSmith

DWPress

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
$25 seems like a fair amount and generous tip to our host for the privilege of offering gadgets to this crowd.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
$25 seems like a fair amount and generous tip to our host for the privilege of offering gadgets to this crowd.
And it's almost guaranteed to repel the scammers.

Top Bottom