• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Purchase of Topping products in the US

UCrazyKid

So is the only way to buy or listen to Topping products to wait a month for it to ship from China? Even their US distributor, Apos has a 7-21 business day shipping plus processing. And there is no where to touch or hear these things in advance. And honestly, I am not a fan of purchasing something and taking advantage of a return policy as I don’t want to negatively effect someone business. Am I missing an option?
Maybe Amir can start a DAC library where he lends out the gear he tests. LOL

OP
UCrazyKid

UCrazyKid

I have ordered a lot of stuff from Apos and gotten all of it in 2-3 days.
Good to know. They must keep some inventory in the US. Thanks

Yviena

You can buy it from the smsl topping website, they shipped mine with DHL, and it took only 3 days to arrive in Norway to me.

GeorgeWalk

Good to know. They must keep some inventory in the US. Thanks

From Apos website:

We offer three shipping methods for everything other than exceptionally large items.

1. Free Standard Shipping: 7 to 21 business days, plus processing time.
  2. Priority Shipping: 3 to 7 business days, plus processing time. Free for orders of $200 or above.
  3. Express Shipping: 1 to 3 business days, plus processing time.

oohlou

What specifically are you trying to buy? Many of their devices are available on Amazon.

OP
UCrazyKid

UCrazyKid

From Apos website:

We offer three shipping methods for everything other than exceptionally large items.

1. Free Standard Shipping: 7 to 21 business days, plus processing time.
  2. Priority Shipping: 3 to 7 business days, plus processing time. Free for orders of $200 or above.
  3. Express Shipping: 1 to 3 business days, plus processing time.
I reached out to Apos, on all Topping products Priority Shipping is free.

OP
UCrazyKid

UCrazyKid

What specifically are you trying to buy? Many of their devices are available on Amazon.
The D10 to use the USB to S/PDIF conversion feature to add USB connectivity to an older high end DAC I love.

Amazon is flooded with counterfeit Topping D10’s right now from “Aimpire”. Amazon has intermingled their stock and you don’t know what you will get. I want to buy from a reputable source. Not eBay, not Ali Express, etc.

OP
UCrazyKid

UCrazyKid

Apos was terrific to work with. I purchased a D10 and a D90 MQA from them and would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Top Bottom