• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Peter Gabriel New Tour & Music

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It’s true Peter has a new album on the way with new music. It’ll be the first in 20 or so years.

He is also starting a new tour and will feature so of the new tunes. So I hear.

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Preview

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
Cool to know! I really enjoyed that last album and appreciated his evolution going into that work. Will be interesting to hear where he is today. :)

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Yeah, sure! We have a brand new stadium here aching for some concert activity and Peter Gabriel is not scheduled to play here. :D

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yeah, sure! We have a brand new stadium here aching for some concert activity and Peter Gabriel is not scheduled to play here. :D
Yet. I don’t think the North American tour dates are posted yet.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Prices are insane. 251 € for standing?
If in North America the ticket vendor has a monopoly and that makes acquiring tickets at times near impossible. People have been known to sit at the PC attempting to purchases tickets for minutes and hours and suddenly... ALL SOLD! It makes no sense unless the ticket vendor is selling at boosted prices or to scalpers in quantity. Are scalpers a thing anymore?

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Many years ago I won PG vip tickets for Wembley. I had to give them up because getting to the UK, flight, hotel, costs were not possible.

OP
NiagaraPete

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The good news (another post) Plini is touring and tickets in Toronto are under 50.00

Top Bottom