• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My Absolute Sound and no one can debate me!

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Good luck with this. Sounds like an excellent thing to do. I'm assuming you'll go thru a dry run or two recording prior to the actual music. There are always glitches.

You can figure out distribution later. Google drive is probably one of the better ways or iDrive if you have a Mac. The format I assume you were referring to what music format. Wav or FLAC would be my choices. Or with so many Mac users maybe ALAC (Apple's version of FLAC).

OP
TLEDDY

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Many thanks to all the replies.

I will, indeed, do some practice runs prior to the concert - excellent advice!

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Cool :cool:

But where do you leave them afterwards? Broom closet? Do they require regular feeding? What kind of food?

… all of this sounds like high maintenance :facepalm: ;)

OP
TLEDDY

TLEDDY

Forum Donor
In the movie Time Regained there is a scene of a French salon--social gathering--where a piano/violin piece is played, perhaps a Cesar Frank or Faure composition. When Mr. TLEDDY has the performers over to his house I hope it has all the splendor as that depicted in the movie.
Sorry for the delayed reply!

I refer to our home as “Muse d’Alice” due to the extensive collection of art herein. Alice, my wife and partner for 33 years, has a Degree in Art History, with studies at King’s College in London and has worked in museums as a curator and exhibit manager. We do not have highly valuable pieces, none over a few thousand dollars - collected long ago and appreciated in value. My own collection of rather nice hi-fi equipment and, now rather obsolete, vinyl and silver disc media is my contribution.

I met her on my 50th birthday at a watering-hole/restaurant in West Palm Beach, Florida. I was somewhat tipsy at the time…I saw her in a banquette with three of her friends - a vision of loveliness! I meandered my way over; her friends, who happened to know my reputation as a rake, formed a phalanx to keep me away! Happily without success! They cautioned her that our relationship would never last; now, after thirty three years, we have proved them wrong!

To my friends on ASR, sadly unmet, I wish you all the happiness Alice and I have enjoyed in our lives!

”Live long and prosper!”

Tillman

OP
TLEDDY

TLEDDY

Forum Donor
In the movie Time Regained there is a scene of a French salon--social gathering--where a piano/violin piece is played, perhaps a Cesar Frank or Faure composition. When Mr. TLEDDY has the performers over to his house I hope it has all the splendor as that depicted in the movie.
Thank you for the movie reference! I ordered the DVD so I can compare my modest abode with the salon… I look forward and will report back!

Top Bottom