• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[CLOSED] genelec 8040B, Senn HD800S, NYC/NJ *PRICE DROP* *PICTURES*

mkawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
sale is closed until i am unpacking and find more stuff i do not want.

I am moving and need to unload some audio stuff that we no longer use so that we don't have to move it. I overloaded on equipment during the pandemic and really don't need all of this stuff anymore. This is a live list and I will be adding more as I unearth it/pack.

HD800S mint one owner ~3 years old - 900 850 800 OBO + ship

To me, they are a bit disappointing. I prefer the unprocessed voicing of the HD650s OTOH and focals OTOH. They have been sitting on a headphone stand for a couple of years.

2x Genelec 8040BPM monitors mint, 1 owner, 3 years old - 1700 1650 1600 1550 OBO
Listing: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details...itor-speaker-pair-w-stands-and-carrying-case/
Comes with 2x L-stands K&M 26772.000.56 (pending my finding them), 2x K&M mic stands, carrying case 8040-423

I have a number of 9038 based DACs (including Amir's original Sabaj D5) running around and can toss one in as well.
These are great but I bought 8351s.

I am currently only doing local pickup on the 8040s as if I had a box for them I would just move them. I reserve the right to toss in even more misc stuff for free.

Last edited:
OP
M

mkawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
things I can find:

Sabaj D5 (crack in screen) 125? dunno
Topping D10s 60? dunno

I would rather throw them in with another item if it involves shipping though.

things I haven't found yet:

topping A50s?
smsl m300 SE? (i may have tossed it though)
??

really, who knows what I will unearth in here.

Top Bottom